Heelies

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
IndyandMarion
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Re: Heelies

Post by IndyandMarion » Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:09 pm

. . .

Five percent of the nation is getting together and suing the two main heelie companies because their childrens achelies (sp is wrong Im sure) tendon and the muscles in their feet are getting so ****ed up because of how they walk due to those damn things.

Five percent of the nation is getting together and suing the two main heelie companies because their childrens achelies (sp is wrong Im sure) tendon and the muscles in their feet are getting so ****ed up because of how they walk due to those damn things.

I repeated it because I can sense some of you weren't able to grasp how dumb it is, but it's the truth. . .

Here's my question, why, after nine years at least of these things being out, are they now become popular?

Oh, and to the father wearing a set of these damn things, the proper authorities have been notified, you will be taken out of the gene pool and be subject to any hell I can think of.

A good photograph means knowing where to stand

Syndrome
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Syndrome » Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:53 pm

So they are suing over something that they willfully purchased and put into their kids, and that any person with a lick of sense could figure out would f--- up the kids' legs/feet? Sigh........
Oh well, at least maybe it cause the damn things to finally disappear.

Reminds me of a lead-in blurb for Fox Orlando last night:

Giving your child too much cough syrup can lead to an overdose. Details at 10.

Is it just me, or.........duh??????????

"If you are a dee, please don't marry a dee, 'cause then your kids will be dee dee dee." ....Carlos Mencia

"It's the difference between champagne and carbonated pee!" ....Homer Simpson

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice work, pal

TalkingHands
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by TalkingHands » Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:32 pm

Main_Street_Merch wrote:We should confiscate wheels at the entrance. Take names and have them available for pickup upon exit.
Please do! I hate those things.

:pooh: [font=Lucida Console]Lisbet[/font]

Coastercameron
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Coastercameron » Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:35 pm

TalkingHands wrote:Please do! I hate those things.
No! Dont give them back!!! BURN THEM FOR FUEL!

LittleDollClaudia
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:12 am

I was at Target a few days ago and same thing happened. Some little brat went skating down the aisles with a large toy in their hand. Wasn't watching where they were going and bam! tripped over some other toy that was on the floor. The kid landed on the toy and it broke. She got up, thought no one saw her and ran off.

But see, me being the snarky bitch that I can be, made sure I remembered what the kid looked like and gave the broken merch to Guest Services at the front with a description of the hoodlum. Don't know what transpired after that, but I hope they were made to pay for that.

I guess I could have held her by her collar and dragged her back to the front for Security to deal with. I think I'll do that next time..not that the kids will learn or anything. You know, "those precious angels". :mad:

^^ Hey, that's me! ^^

SWTexasBelle
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by SWTexasBelle » Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:28 am

I'll be getting on the Disney Wonder this Thursday - Syndrome, believe me when I say that should any little Heelie Hellions come by me, I'll "accidently" throw my arm or leg out.

SWTexasBelle
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by SWTexasBelle » Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:28 am

I'll be getting on the Disney Wonder this Thursday - Syndrome, believe me when I say that should any little Heelie Hellions come by me, I'll "accidently" throw my arm or leg out.

IndyandMarion
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by IndyandMarion » Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:16 am

You know. . . I think it's time for an award show here on the site. Held twice a year. First one can cover Spring and Summer. Second for Fall and Winter.

What do you guys think? Darwin Awards: SGT Edition

A good photograph means knowing where to stand

tacoboy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by tacoboy » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:05 am

IndyandMarion wrote:You know. . . I think it's time for an award show here on the site. Held twice a year. First one can cover Spring and Summer. Second for Fall and Winter.

What do you guys think? Darwin Awards: SGT Edition
i started something like that a while back but it didnt seem to take off
Click here!
i'm more than willing to give it another go!

"Do human beings realize life as they live it? Every... every minute?"

"No. Walt Disney, maybe, but that's about it."

leftcoaster
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by leftcoaster » Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:59 pm

Syndrome wrote:I hate to say it, Steph, but you will see Heelies out in force, both in the terminal and on the ship. The terminal is CROWDED and yet the SG Jrs. think it's a riot to weave in and out of people, objects, etc. like crazed, rabid, out-of-control animals. And on the ship, they love to terrorize people on the wood floors of the deck 3 atrium, always at the most crowded times. God, I'd love to clothesline those little suckers as they come by me!!
Please, oh please, would you do that ? I'd pay you...how about $5/kid? Must show proof.