guest compliment

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
Stduck
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Re: guest compliment

Post by Stduck » Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:49 am

I forgot about mystery guest. I apparently loaded the MG at Pooh and said "Bounce on in" It was a 100% and was my first week at Pooh. Needless to say MGs usually come in the mornings (at least at our locations because when they are 100% all the names are morning crew people), so I don't make it one them.

:ducks: Look Duckies!
These are the rafts TO the island. Not AROUND, not OVER, not UNDER and not THROUGH. Thank you for riding T. Saywer's shuttle service please visit again.

RCTfan
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by RCTfan » Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:10 pm

I don't think I ever worked with a Mystery Guest when I was working. I guess someone tells you if you did.

I was working the Hydrolators at Living Seas and having fun with the spiel. Some guests were like "Finally, an employee with a personality!" Woohoo! That same day I had someone take my picture while I was working the Hydrolators because they were enjoying my spiel.

One Extra Magic Hours shift, I did Hydros and was talking with some guests. I mentioned I'd be at Soarin' later, and when I got to Soarin', sure enough they came around to say hello! And another moment, one guest said I'm the magic at the park and to keep doing what I'm doing because it was great. I was just greeting guests, while wearing my mickey gloves and having fun. But he said Walt would've hired me. :) Made me happy.

WDWCP - Spring 2006 - Entertainment
Former WDWCP: Living Seas and Soarin' Greeter Operations

jafaturnage
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by jafaturnage » Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:39 pm

I have. I worked in one of the resorts and had to call 911 for a family and get them some medicine.

tskbf2005
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by tskbf2005 » Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:38 pm

i got mine this thanksgiving for a guest for my personality and safety rule & my jokes

under the mouse's thumb
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by under the mouse's thumb » Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:23 am

my smarmy ex husband had me served with divorce papers ( i didn't have a clue..) right when i had a check in with a concierge guest. i had to keep a straight face, but i was so unbelievably hurt and shocked. well it just happened that it was a mystery guest. they didn't know what was going on, but it was only a 76 percent score. i was actually quite surprised i got that high. i felt like i was in a horrid dreamland during that check in, and remember just waiting for my replacement to come( i had called my manager as soon as i realized what i was served with, and then my guest walked in) jerl off ex, i hope his little tart gave him herpes.....

Stduck
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Stduck » Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:13 am

saidthekat wrote: i've noticed a significant decrease in compliments since city hall has decided to only accept concerns... now, if a guest wants to give a cm a compliment, they have to mail in a form or something that city hall gives them.
I thought the same thing until my manager came up to me Monday night telling me I had gotten a complement Sunday night on the Parade route. She wanted to know which Bob(name changed to protect the cast member) it was. I knew which one it was but I didn't know the last name.

:ducks: Look Duckies!
These are the rafts TO the island. Not AROUND, not OVER, not UNDER and not THROUGH. Thank you for riding T. Saywer's shuttle service please visit again.

DLRFantasmic!Dan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by DLRFantasmic!Dan » Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:09 pm

I got verbal compliments, but never compliments on paper. Where do you go to check your compliments on the Portal???

Attractions:
Rocket Scientist at "HISTA"/ Astro Orbitor,
Space Ranger at Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Fantasmic!
The POD
RDCT Fireworks
From June 28, 2003 To October 4, 2006 - Once A DL CM, Always A DL CM!

xtinkerbell84x
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by xtinkerbell84x » Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:11 pm

1 Applausogram from a family who I helped score some seats for F! (It was the little girl's birthday and she absolutely loved the show so since I was the house captain that night, I snuck them into my last wheelchair transfer space)
15 GSF cards from managers and other house captains who received compliments on how well I handled guest situations with unruly guests or lost/seperated parties and alpha calls.

xtinkerbell84x

Former Sunset Attractions CM
Parade/Fantasmic! and Theater of the Stars Operations Trainer
Twilight Zone Tower of Terror Bellhop
Revenge of the Mummy Minion/Production Assistant