What the hell are you talking about?!

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
1team1dream
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Re: What the hell are you talking about?!

Post by 1team1dream » Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:47 pm

SilverStyle wrote:Haha just another stupid question. Working over ToT

Guest: Does this elevator go down
Me: blank stare :confused:
"So how's the elevator business?"
"oh it has its ups and downs!" :p:

FairyRosita
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by FairyRosita » Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:09 pm

i'm outside of book with my costume when a guest asks.
"Do you work here?"

DLRFantasmic!Dan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by DLRFantasmic!Dan » Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:28 pm

FairyRosita wrote:i'm outside of book with my costume when a guest asks.
"Do you work here?"
This happens to the best of us!!

One moment on New Years Eve, it was raining, dontcha know?? Our lead told us to go to the front of the castle to check on it and making sure no one is camping out in the walk ways. Note: it is only 3 PM. When we arrived, we saw on the wet, cold ground four teenagers under one big plastic BAG!!!!!! We were like, "That is crazy!!!!"

Attractions:
Rocket Scientist at "HISTA"/ Astro Orbitor,
Space Ranger at Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Fantasmic!
The POD
RDCT Fireworks
From June 28, 2003 To October 4, 2006 - Once A DL CM, Always A DL CM!

pretty-omi
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by pretty-omi » Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:34 am

ok... not sure if this is quite the right topic, but i'll go with it... not a CM, but a passholder who respects the CMs and tries her hardest to dispatch annoying guests causing problems for CMs..... anyhow this happened last week at World of Disney, me and a friend were just cruisin through when i see a woman approach a CM and begins to rant about why isn't there any Tazmanian Devil merchandise! Taz is her fave disney character and blah blah, no charater to meet, no toys, no coffee mug, etc etc... that was just the first thing that made me go *smack to forehead* but then the CM tries to calm her down insistant that he'll help her find something with Taz on it.... seeing the problems that will only ensue i walk over to them and tell the lady she needs to try Six Flags instead of DLR.... she looks at me like :confused: of course, and then i tell her that Taz is owned by WARNER BROTHERS.... then she turns bright red and hurried outta the store.... but that's not the worst i've heard people ask for that were characters that weren't disney... but it sure was funny.... almost as funny as the family who went up to Pluto calling him Donald...

joanna71985
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by joanna71985 » Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:17 pm

madhatter04 wrote:My BIGGEST WTF moment happened last week. I was in costume and a mom brought her kid to come see me. The kid TAKES OFF HER DIAPER and hands it to me and it is stained with urine and ... crap. The mom smiles at me and says "She wants you to have Dinky." I stood there, dumbfounded. I had no idea how to respond to this. Luckily, the entertainment host grabbed it and said "thank you," and the kid ran off and the host shoved it into the trash can, and ran off to wash her hands. FRICKIN DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!
EEEEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!!!! :eek: That is DISGUSTING!!!

[font="Comic Sans MS"]
I will be your guide for this magical journey into the movies. It's the perfect job for me, because I love movies! Is everybody ready? Great, because it's showtime. Ready when you are, CB!
[/font]

IdiotsAreEverywhere
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by IdiotsAreEverywhere » Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:06 pm

madhatter04 wrote:My BIGGEST WTF moment happened last week. I was in costume and a mom brought her kid to come see me. The kid TAKES OFF HER DIAPER and hands it to me and it is stained with urine and ... crap. The mom smiles at me and says "She wants you to have Dinky." I stood there, dumbfounded. I had no idea how to respond to this. Luckily, the entertainment host grabbed it and said "thank you," and the kid ran off and the host shoved it into the trash can, and ran off to wash her hands. FRICKIN DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I was Captain Hook I'd kick that guests ass and use my excuse that I thought the guest was Peter Pan. :twisted:

pnutshuman
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by pnutshuman » Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:28 pm

i wish i would have been there, i would have followed them until one(or both) of my little ones had made a real stinker and then left them a present too, nasty! :eek: