Minnie's Moonlit Madness

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Minnie's Moonlit Madness

Post by Main Streeter » Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:25 am

Polar33 wrote:Heh, that was the next to last quest that we had and we decided to skip it because we were running low on time and we had absolutely no desire to lug our tired selves all the way back to HPB. Sadly, I just learned that if we would have been able to complete that quest, we would have had 100 points added to our score...which would have put us in first place.

Out of curiosity, what exactly did that one involve doing?
Didn't think I saw you Polar, but so many groups checked in with MEng. He did ALL the work. :D: If you & Cujo had come by we'd have given you the clue. ]

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

lady ulrike
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by lady ulrike » Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:38 pm

Polar, I hate to break it to you, but if anyone is going to compare notes to anyone, it should be me. Team #370, right here. In case you don't want to go back to the chart and look, we placed second. Yes, that's right. Backpacks, pins, trophies, and oh yeah, dinner at Granville's. :) For those of you that were there for the ceremony I was the one screaming that my team wanted to leave and apparently it was all caught on video and will be on Cast TV, not sure exactly when, though.

We were kind of last minute, but two of us did it last year and the other two got added last minute when our others cancelled. And as much fun as an SGT group would be, I think I like this particular team. :)

CujoSR
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by CujoSR » Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:16 pm

Congratulations and I bow Respectfully. It's nice to know that at least two teams with SGT Members made the top five.

"A little swordplay, now and then, keeps my mind off sheep!"

"You're messing with my Zen thing, man."

"Dreams are as portals,
flat visions of misty places,
fragments bound below my surface,
but I can write dreams,
they flow from me,
inscribed but now unbound,
I touch them,
and they are real,
and they are real."