Kids a peeing... Parade times... WTF?

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
lady ulrike
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by lady ulrike » Thu Jun 03, 2004 10:41 am

Allright how about these stories. I know someone who works Autopia that almost got peed on. He was walking under the grandstand area (for those of you who don't know it's the area that's above the 'pit' area and where most of the line waits) and some liquid started coming down about an inch or two from where he was standing. At first he thought it was soda that had been spilled, but he looked up and a kid was peeing off the side.

Also someone working trains once watched a woman fill up her baby bottle on it's a small world. You can smell the chlorine in that water, I don't know what she was thinking.

Weeble
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Weeble » Fri Jun 04, 2004 1:36 pm

:barf: :sick1: :mickeyba:

Good times, good times.

Comedian and Writer
http://www.alfredmuller.com

Grumpy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Grumpy » Fri Jun 04, 2004 10:27 pm

SweetAurora wrote:How about this---I think this happens a lot actually...

Couple of weeks ago on Pirates, a friend of mine was manning the tower, watching the cameras. She saw a little tyke spew vomit into the water somewhere before the first drop....a couple of boats after that, a mother came through armed with a baby bottle and actually dumped it in that same water for a refill.
Yes. . um. . .that's disgusting. . . Ok, one kid puked in the water, that's bad enough. I'm sure the mother with the baby bottle had no clue of that, but common sense (I would think) would tell you to not try to consume water that you aren't aware of the source.

BuzzLightBeer
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by BuzzLightBeer » Sat Jun 05, 2004 11:05 am

I don't think I am ever going to touch the water at Pirates again.

Scream162
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Scream162 » Sat Jun 05, 2004 11:22 pm

The boats at Pirates float on WATER?! NO way! :lol:

-Chris
Haunted Mansion/Pirates CM

stitchfan_cm
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by stitchfan_cm » Tue Jun 08, 2004 10:48 pm

Well, at the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail, the mixtue of running water and nature makes one's stomach and blatter fill with joy.

I can't count the number of times when I've seen poo and pee on the trail. The best is the kids peeing in the creek, and watching them play in the same water near the spirit cave.

"Let me guess, you picked out yet another colorful box with a crank that I'm expected to turn and turn until OOP! big shock, a jack pops out and you laugh and the kids laugh and the dog laughs and I die a little inside."
-Stewie from "Family Guy"

windmillguy
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by windmillguy » Wed Jun 09, 2004 1:17 am

You know, all these stories are making me think that anal-retentive & germophobic people are they only people who will survive repeated trips to Disneyland.

:barf:

Tragedy is when I cut my finger.
Comedy is when you fall into an open manhole and die.
-Mel Brooks

FebruaryStar02
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by FebruaryStar02 » Thu Jun 10, 2004 11:26 pm

stitchfan_cm wrote:I can't count the number of times when I've seen poo and pee on the trail. The best is the kids peeing in the creek, and watching them play in the same water near the spirit cave.
I've seen that happen. I laughed.

I'm still waiting for some kid to be up on the rope nets, sit down, and let it out, all over the Cable 2 CM. That happened a couple years ago, except the CM artfully dodged the downpour. Heh.