Marsupials, and Rodents, and Tall Guys, Oh, My!

This is the place to find the latest news and announcements concerning StupidGuestTricks.com Note: You may reply to any topic in this forum but you may not post new topics.
Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Marsupials, and Rodents, and Tall Guys, Oh, My!

Post by Big Wallaby » Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:42 pm

Hmm... I know I put it on the Calendar, and I thought I had put a thread out about our invasion, but I guess I didn't.

So, here it is, all the info we have at this time. We are going to be making requests in regards to some help doing stuff, but I am pretty sure someone will find what we want to do fun.

Our plan is very loose at this point, very basic. As we get closer to the travel time, I'll be updating this page.

Wednesday, September 9:

We'll arrive at San Diego roughly at noon, and take the Pacific Surfliner up to Anaheim. We plan to take the 3:00 PM Northbound Surfliner, so if anyone wants to ride along, let me know! We'll arrive in Anaheim at 4:57 PM. From there, we will check in to our hotel and head over to Disneyland for a quick bite to eat and a couple E-Ticket attractions... and of course a Monorail ride.

As far as our plans for Saturday, well, they are Top Secret for now. A couple of the things you might guess that we're going to do, but I can guarantee at least one that you wouldn't. So don't ask yet.

Thursday, September 10:

Disneyland park and dinner at PCH Grill.

Friday: September 11:

California Adventure

Saturday, September 12:

Top Secret

Sunday, September 13:

Walking in Walt's Footsteps Tour

Monday, September 14:

This is a day where we need help, and someone who wants to take a day and have fun with us. This is our Offsite Disney Day. We would like to see the Burbank Studios, Company D and likewise, and I want to see Walt's grave. We would also like to take a lunch at In 'N Out Burger.

September 15:

Travel Day

It seems so quick. My hope is that we will be able to do this again at a future date not too distant in the future.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Re: Marsupials, and Rodents, and Tall Guys, Oh, My!

Post by hobie16 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:55 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:
Saturday, September 12:

Top Secret
Oooooo Oooooooo, I know I know, meeeee meeeeeeeeeeee meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:18 pm

hobie16 wrote:Oooooo Oooooooo, I know I know, meeeee meeeeeeeeeeee meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Come on hobie. Wallaby and the misses will probably doing the 'horizontal mombo'. :D: (maybe) :confused:

Or Not. :cool:

Beer....The reason I get up every,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,afternoon.

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:24 pm

darph nader wrote:Come on hobie. Wallaby and the misses will probably doing the 'horizontal mombo'. :D: (maybe) :confused:

Or Not. :cool:
Well, since it's a road trip, it might be the back seat boogie. (All of a sudden I'm thinking of multiple ZZ Top songs to hum.)

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:45 pm

Maybe they're going to sneak off to (GASP) SFMM. :eek:

Beer....The reason I get up every,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,afternoon.

turkeyham
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by turkeyham » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:50 pm

BW,

I will have Wednesday and Saturday off. Moe has possibly Thursday, Saturday and Sunday off. I will tell her your plans.

lady ulrike
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by lady ulrike » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:02 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:
Monday, September 14:

This is a day where we need help, and someone who wants to take a day and have fun with us. This is our Offsite Disney Day. We would like to see the Burbank Studios, Company D and likewise, and I want to see Walt's grave. We would also like to take a lunch at In 'N Out Burger.
I could help with some of this. Monday is generally my day off, the issue I would have is that I would have my little one with me and I don't think she can go to the studios, but depending on how long you want to be at the studios, I could always drive you guys there, you could wander and I"ll find something to entertain the little one with in the area. I also may be able to get you guys a tour guide for the studios, I have a friend who works there.

At some point earlier in the trip, we should be able to meet up, even if it's while I'm working.

LittleDollClaudia
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:02 am

Ah, Walt's grave. Hidden behind some shrubbery at the Forest Lawn in Glendale. It's very unassuming, really. Just make sure you don't get in trouble as it does have a little gate which I'm sure is supposed to make it private.

But I went in and said my happy thoughts to him.

It's to the left of The Great Mausoleum. You'll have to look because it really is difficult to find and the staff won't tell you where it is.

^^ Hey, that's me! ^^

Near Philly
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Near Philly » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:25 am

BW,

I come into your WORLD right before you leave for their LAND.
No formal wear this time.

KidAtHeart
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by KidAtHeart » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:55 am

And BW gets home just a few days before I invade WDW! Yay! Get to see the whole gang again!