Summer Time Fantasy

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Sat Mar 27, 2004 12:27 pm

SpaceRanger wrote:
pixiedust wrote:
DisneyPrincess wrote:At my Grad Night in '99 we still had that dress code, so did my sister in '03. All the rule breakers I've seen when working it weren't let into the park.
Oh grad nights... how I love them. I got to be the first one, last year, to tell the bus-loads of teenie boppers that they couldn't bring their lipstick/chapstick/lipgloss into the park. hehehe.
They can't bring lipstick/chapstick/gloss into the park? :?:
Too many Grad Nighters were using empty lipstick cases to smuggle in drugs, or worse -- gum!

Zazu

DisneyPrincess
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by DisneyPrincess » Sat Mar 27, 2004 5:14 pm

Zazu wrote:
SpaceRanger wrote:
pixiedust wrote: Oh grad nights... how I love them. I got to be the first one, last year, to tell the bus-loads of teenie boppers that they couldn't bring their lipstick/chapstick/lipgloss into the park. hehehe.
They can't bring lipstick/chapstick/gloss into the park? :?:
Too many Grad Nighters were using empty lipstick cases to smuggle in drugs, or worse -- gum!
Lipstick is also a commonly used temporary graffiti item, and it's not too fun to wash off.

SpaceRanger
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by SpaceRanger » Sat Mar 27, 2004 8:12 pm

ah... hmm, the many uses of lipstick... surprised I never thought of those while I was in highschool :wink:

God must love stupid people. He made so many of them.

Pschtyckque
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Pschtyckque » Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:26 am

Actually, I found some guests using a brilliant, very-well hidden form of graffiti.

I discovered a yellow highlight marker in a cab on Roger Rabbit. I didn't think too much about it, but then I realized that highlighter glows under blacklight. I took a deadhead in that car, and there were obscenities all over it that couldn't be seen under normal lighting.

I don't condone graffiti, but I applaud their creativity.

Down broken. Later back check.

DisneyPrincess
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by DisneyPrincess » Sun Mar 28, 2004 3:50 pm

Ah yes, that's right. We used to take the highlighter cartrige out and soak them in a jar of water for a couple of days. Then you take it out cap the jar; then you use blacklights at partys and everyone thought the jars were cool. I had forgotten all about that until I read your post. That is pretty creative.

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:01 pm

"but the same thing could be sayed for men in wife beater undershirts and shorts that are not even trying to cover anything."

Don't forget the achie breakie hair! :twisted:

Yfoog
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Yfoog » Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:24 am

Ahhhhhh........summer crowds. Don't mind the crowds, just the heat. Is it the heat that makes the guests start to leave before the "Believe" finale?

GMC
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by GMC » Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:31 am

Yfoog wrote:Ahhhhhh........summer crowds. Don't mind the crowds, just the heat. Is it the heat that makes the guests start to leave before the "Believe" finale?
it would be if it we were still running belive, now it's Imagine, a Fantasy in the sky, well, i guess right now it's belive... in holiday magic. and after that it's Dreams, or wishes or something, sad, we can't get something new for our own b-day celebration, or at least new as in not recycled from a florida presentation.

Gimme some soft serve!

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:44 am

Pschtyckque wrote:Most likely moved them backstage, I'm sure.
:lol: :) 8) Think you hit this nail correctly. :wink: Needed your laff!!

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

DLRFantasmic!Dan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by DLRFantasmic!Dan » Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:58 am

Weeble wrote:Zazu, next time use this spiel, always worked for me!:

Ladies, I understand that with the nice weather and all, it seems tittilating to take your tops off. Now, if the weather was a bit nippy, you wouldn't do this of course. Regardless, I need to keep you abreast of the situation and let you know that you will have to cover yourselves back up. I know that makes americans sound like boobs but hey, if I don't do this, my boss will have me over the rack. Enjoy the rest of your day and I hope you leave with magical mammaries!
LOL It sounds like a Jungle Cruise spiel to me!!

Attractions:
Rocket Scientist at "HISTA"/ Astro Orbitor,
Space Ranger at Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Fantasmic!
The POD
RDCT Fireworks
From June 28, 2003 To October 4, 2006 - Once A DL CM, Always A DL CM!