Flash Mountain

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
trojantuba
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Re: Flesh or is it flash mountain

Post by trojantuba » Sun Mar 28, 2004 4:40 pm

IndyBob wrote::D Ive experinced 4 *cough* wonderful years at the resort, while at splash and mansion I have sure seen some amazing things from people flashing the cameras to guys fondeling their women, to girls giving blow jobs at mansion and even having sex at both. My very first shift at mansion after getting signed off was a grad night. I was at unload when we opened and the first group to go through and get off a very attractive girl and guy come into unload and she was pulling up her panties if you could call it that and he was zippping up. She then got out and pulled her MINI, and it was, skirt down. The two didn't even care I was there. :D
We had thoughts of selling tickets to other Cast Members to come and witness the "mansion of love" attraction, simply because of all the questions we were asked. YES!! the stoires are real!! Yes a certain lead came down one grad night, threw a pack of pro-towles at two high schoolers and told them to "clean that sh%@t up because someone else has to sit there. Additionally yes!!, we did on more than one occasion cause a high school girl to cry and beat on her boyfriend because we garabbed a blank video tape and said we were going to take over the "evidence" of ther moruous extra curricular activities to their High School. Ahh...Sometimes I miss that place...then there are the other 23 hrs and 59 minutes in the day.

-"You know when Disneyland opened in 1955 nothing went right"
-"Yes John but when the Pirates of The Carribean Breaks down the pirates don't eat the tourists"

-(At the Indy queue) And over there we have Patrick...either that or Indiana Jones has really let himself go.

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Sun Nov 07, 2004 7:46 pm

we did on more than one occasion cause a high school girl to cry and beat on her boyfriend because we garabbed a blank video tape and said we were going to take over the "evidence" of ther moruous extra curricular activities to their High School.
Excellent!! :twisted:

BB Code edited by Zazu 7 Nov 04.