Stockholders

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Stockholders

Post by hobie16 » Sun Nov 07, 2004 5:08 pm

I've seen a lot of complaints about how some APs are real jerks. Do you ever get the same kind of crap from people claiming to be stockholders?

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Stockholders

Post by Main Streeter » Sun Nov 07, 2004 5:59 pm

hobie16 wrote:I've seen a lot of complaints about how some APs are real jerks. Do you ever get the same kind of crap from people claiming to be stockholders?
I've had guests tell me they are stockholders. Complainers & great guests! Don't pay much attention to this info as I can't see their stocks. APs thrust their damn pass in your face - like this will help them or drive their point across. The typical whiners don't tend to threaten CMs with stock shares b/c they don't have them. :roll:

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

Stduck
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Stduck » Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:31 am

I had a guy tell me at merge at the mansion "There is trash and junk in the queue its really embaressing to us stockholders" He said it in a snobish manner I told him I would call custodial. I then told Dennis who came up to check on me at merge (I was doing fine). He said "If we call custodial they will block the line"

:ducks: Look Duckies!
These are the rafts TO the island. Not AROUND, not OVER, not UNDER and not THROUGH. Thank you for riding T. Saywer's shuttle service please visit again.

Karnever
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler
Location: JungleCuise,Tiki,Big Thunder Mountain,Indy,Splash, Mansion,Twain,Columbia,Pooh

Post by Karnever » Mon Nov 08, 2004 12:32 pm

I had some guy 3 years ago at Thunder Try to get into fastpass 10 miutes early I told him he had to Wait... He first told me the "Well Im a AP line and they always let me in early"... so I told him the policy of fastpass and if I let people in early it would mess up the ratio of the stand by line and managment frowns apon that... he proceed with "well Im sure Managment wouldnt mind one person and havent you heard the term the customer is always right" to which I replied as an Annual Passholder you should know here in Disneyland you are not a Customer but one of our guests... That seemed to piss him off and he replied "Im a stock holder and I shouldnt have to deal with this"... by this time I lost all patience with this jerkwad so my Reply was OH so your a stock holder guess what so am I. I have quite a few shares I bought through work and if you had enough shares of stock that would mean anything we would not be having this argument right now becasue you would have a Guest relations host with you and going through the Exit so its going to be 5 more minutes before you can come in... he just looked at me pissed and walked off Im pretty sure to city hall but I really didnt care I was off in 5 minutes and had a diffrent nametag on :)

One of the Many Dave CMs

coldfire409
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by coldfire409 » Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:01 pm

In the rare instances that I've had a guest claim that they are a shareholder I always reply that I am too. I buy shares through the employee stock program as well, and it's helped me save up some money.

Elvis didn't do no drugs!

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Mon Nov 08, 2004 4:02 pm

I love it when some guest pulls the Stockholder line, because that means I'm one line away from the end of the arguement. This one:

"Gee, I'm a stockholder too! How many thousand shares do you own?"

Always seems to shut 'em right up.

Zazu