To all WDW CMs I encountered:

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
sandravb79
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

To all WDW CMs I encountered:

Post by sandravb79 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:00 pm

Thank you for the great experience you created for me. With only one or two exceptions who should change their name tag to "Grumpy" (that includes the Photopass person taking the Minnie Mouse pictures at Epcot character spot), everyone has been GREAT!!!!

Some persons I want to really thank:
- Our waittress at Cape May Cafe for breakfast, you were so nice, and I felt so sorry for you about the way some people leave the table/ floor full of spilled food.

- The Photopass lady at Epcot, making pictures of the topiaries/ Spaceship Earth. It was so nice of you to take all these pictures of me with Belle/ Beast, and to give me the pixiedust pin; I am happy I made your day too! :)

- The Photopass person we met with Minnie/ Mickey at Toontown AND taking pictures with castle as background from Liberty Square part: the word I used is "lompe boer", haha ;) :rolleyes:
I liked how you downgraded it when you told Minnie/ Mickey about it

- Photopass person we met taking pictures of Walt/ Mickey with castle, and near those topiaries, you really were a fun one!

- The artist signing his work at Epcot gallery thing. The prints are still at my mom's place, so I can't look up the name, but it was really nice talking to you, and nice you wanted to sign all the prints I bought. Now I regret not buying the 4 seasons set, they would fit nice in my kitchen (I hope they'll still be around when I come a next time!)
Oh, and thank you to the girl who wrapped all the books and prints so well, they made it home in great condition!

- The guy at bell services from Morocco, I'm sorry it didn't work out to meet you afterwards, but it was really nice talking to you.

- The lady who assigned our table at Coral Reef, you were so nice to talk to!

- The managers and CMs at AS Sports and Grand Floridian (Cafe) who helped me after my little accident there. I'm sorry I used some curse words while in the lobby, but my knee really hurted (still hurts), but you have been really nice in helping us, as well as getting the ambulance there fast, taking care of the phone costs, getting me at GF for dinner, ... Also the GF people who took care of me after my wheelchair had been "stolen" and the person who went all the way to MK to get me a new one: Thank you.
While it is somewhat a memory I want to forget, it's also a good memory, about how people are really helpful. i'm not sure a non-Disney hotel would have been so helpful.
And while many people told me to "sue", that's not in my nature. My mom and I feel like we have been treated in a correct way, we got comp passes for the days we lost on our park hopper, and will be back.
I only hope my next Florida/ WDW vacation will NOT include crutches (my Florida/ WDW vacations are cursed, I tell you!)

I'm sorry, I am really bad with names, and there were just too many of you who were really great.
Thank you to all of you!!!!!

Dreaming of a great wide somewhere... They call it Disneyland
Accepting all kinds of indecent proposals to get into Club 33.
"We wants the redhead!" - I knew reds would have more fun :twisted:

sandravb79
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: To all WDW CMs I encountered:

Post by sandravb79 » Thu May 14, 2009 6:04 am

227 view and no one dares to fess up they were rofl-ing by my elegance? :rolleyes:

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Thu May 14, 2009 9:45 am

sandravb79 wrote:227 view and no one dares to fess up they were rofl-ing by my elegance? :rolleyes:
You left us speechless ;)

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

sandravb79
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by sandravb79 » Fri May 22, 2009 4:09 pm

Well, the doctor here (orthopedist) also left me speechless. It's not sure I'll ever walk in a normal way again after that fall at AS Sports :(
(walk in normal way = not wobbling like a duck)