Thank you Thank you Thank you ....

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
breathless
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Thank you Thank you Thank you ....

Post by breathless » Mon May 04, 2009 12:14 am

Well, the hubby and I got back from our WDW trip a week ago. It's been hard to think back about specific examples of what made our trip so wonderful, but, we are thankful to all we encountered on our trip.

First off... my hubby wore a Mario Bros 3 t shirt our first day at the MK, almost every cm we ran into said they loved the shirt. This was also the friday the park was open until 3am, which we loved even more. We turned into little kids again and loved every minute.

We can remember a few more things that really stand out... like our ride on Kilimanjaro Safari, we had an awesome driver who told us about the Donald Duck rock and the Jafar rock when we were talking about the Hidden Mickey on the ride.

We had an awesome waiter at Mama Melrose when we took my mom there! He was very funny and helpful when we didn't know what we wanted.

We were walking through the Cool Club in Epcot and the CM working there started dancing and dragged my hubby into it.

Our Jungle Cruise skipper was great! Either they changed up the script since the last time we were there, or she did an awesome ad lib.

We went to the San Angel Inn resturant and we mentioned that we hadn't been back since our honeymoon almost 8 years ago, and we get cms singing and bringing us icecream and buttons!

All of the CMs working at the Kid Cot Stations were great, except for France... They woudn't sign my passport and told me to do it myself. :-(

Kim Possible CMs~ Thank you for laughing at my husband's Naco jokes :-)

Everyone at the Pop Century resort and Transportation CMs were great! And the one name that really stands out to me was Janice who was working at the transportation information booth at MK. She was being yelled at by people who don't speak english asking "how do we get to our shuttle?" and all she kept telling them is to take the fairy to the TTC, but they just kept arguing with here in a different language... When they finally gave up, hubby walked up and said "Don't worry, I speak english very well...." She couldn't help but laugh.

Honestly... We have never had such an awesome vacation and we are already planning our next trip for the cruise!

All it takes is faith trust and pixie dust... and Rock n' Roll!!!:jessica:

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Thank you Thank you Thank you ....

Post by Big Wallaby » Tue May 05, 2009 1:43 am

breathless wrote:we had an awesome driver who told us about the Donald Duck rock and the Jafar rock when we were talking about the Hidden Mickey on the ride.
If you write letters, do NOT include that tidbit. You could get someone in a lot of trouble. That is something that safari drivers are not supposed to discuss... and I *cough* never *cough* talked about these things with any guests *cough* ever.
breathless wrote:And the one name that really stands out to me was Janice who was working at the transportation information booth at MK.
PM me further details about how she handled these people well. I know Janice and I'll pass on a good word for ya'.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?