Official SGT ADD thread

A place to be entertained. Videos, jokes, games, and more.
Forum rules
At the old Disney Hyperion Studio, the screening room where animators would show animated scenes to Walt for his approval was small, with no ventilation or AC. Not only was it hot, but the animators were nervously awaiting Walt's reaction to their work. Thus, the room became known as the Sweatbox. Even after the Studio moved to Burbank and elegant screening rooms were offered to the staff, the moniker remained.

Now SGT has a sweatbox of our own. This is the place to find and post all entertaining topics such as video links, jokes, games, and the like. A general rule of thumb is that if the thread is meant to be informative (interesting news stories for example), or a topic for discussion (like setting up a park meet) then it should go in the Break Room, but if the intent is to entertain the masses then it's home is The Sweatbox. I'm sure there will be grey areas at times, so if you have doubt as to where a new thread should go, just use your best judgement and the SGT Staff will be glad to move it later if you guessed wrong.
Lasolimu
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Official SGT ADD thread

Post by Lasolimu » Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:00 pm

darph nader wrote:Board X called again and wants us to stop tryin to surpass their "Where is the closest place to stay thread". :D:
I think we need to call them back and tell them that we don't care because this isn't their board. If they don't want us to surpass it, they should try harder.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

disneyaddict
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by disneyaddict » Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:04 pm

darph nader wrote:Board X called again and wants us to stop tryin to surpass their "Where is the closest place to stay thread". :D:
Lasolimu wrote:I think we need to call them back and tell them that we don't care because this isn't their board. If they don't want us to surpass it, they should try harder.

Or, if you're feeling mean, say "We don't even have to try."

[font=Arial]Gene Police: You!! Out Of The Pool! :twisted:[/font]

[font=Arial]"If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door."-- Paul Beatty[/font]

[font=Arial]"Everybody lies."--Dr. House (RIP Kutner :()[/font]

Purpura
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Purpura » Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:31 am

mechurchlady wrote:It is a tight month or I would get you some Brisket and dont you sound like the dog in the Beggin Strips ad. BRISKET BRISKET BRISKET.

hurry up as you are so close to 1000 post

I know you can do it.

No DLR for a while as finances are tight but may go on the 13/14 and 19th doubt it and 24th maybe for my half year anniversary.

If only I was a millionair but that is for fools and SGs and dreamers.

Hugs Purpura and waits for pictures to share with Mary Jo.
I'ma working on getting to 1000... Quality, not Quantity of course... Now as for the pictures coming, It may take a while, But not before this Sunday coming up. We have a game day tomorrow and the hubby is going to be running a game during some part of the day(fun for him) and I'll be working that afternoon until some part of the evening.

Partial Guest List for Minnie and Friends Character Breakfast Disneyland Plaza Inn :minnie: :eeyore: :hook: :pooh: :tigger: :fairymom:

I am at Rancho Del Zocalo. OLE~!

Go Wombat and VM!

Notatourist will never be forgotten...

Purpura
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Purpura » Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:35 am

12:32 AM Saturday April 11. Sayonara Yamabuki.... I am glad I got to eat there, twice in my life... with my husband both times, and with friends the second time. Tigger wants more coconut ice cream *giggle* He says he likes it best.

Partial Guest List for Minnie and Friends Character Breakfast Disneyland Plaza Inn :minnie: :eeyore: :hook: :pooh: :tigger: :fairymom:

Go Wombat and VM!

Purpura
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Purpura » Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:37 am

Beggin' strips... The dog in that advertisement is begging for Bacon, not Brisket.
One of these months, gonna have to save up for a meal for two, and try the Big Thunder Ranch thingy now that it's opened... I saw something on Cast TV today while I was on a break. They have bbq chicken and ribs and sides, and some sort of dessert in an ice cream cone, think it's something like a cupcake.

10 more posts to go, then what happens?

Go Wombat and VM!

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:13 am

I so wanted to eat this evening but am broke.

BRISKET
Everyone we need to get 10 more posts out of Purpura.

don't tell her about how her avatar will implode and she will turn into ....

Giggles
BRISKET

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:15 am

Purpura wrote:Beggin' strips... The dog in that advertisement is begging for Bacon, not Brisket.
One of these months, gonna have to save up for a meal for two, and try the Big Thunder Ranch thingy now that it's opened... I saw something on Cast TV today while I was on a break. They have bbq chicken and ribs and sides, and some sort of dessert in an ice cream cone, think it's something like a cupcake.

10 more posts to go, then what happens?
you get chided for expressing your opinions and talking with others!!

hehehehehehhe

RUM?

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

techie-13
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by techie-13 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:43 pm

BRISKET

I'm trying to cook one meal in the crockpot each week and you folks have now helped me decide what I'm making this week. Corned Beef Brisket.

Yum!

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:26 pm

DW made some for St. Patricks day! Mmmmm So very good. The saltiness was the only part that I am really not used to!

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:45 pm

techie-13 wrote:BRISKET

I'm trying to cook one meal in the crockpot each week and you folks have now helped me decide what I'm making this week. Corned Beef Brisket.

Yum!
One year we made that in the crockpot marinating in what I recall was equal parts apple juice and beer.......It was good! :)

I suppose you could just use the beer if you were out of apple juice,though
(Darph's recipe ;) )

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D: