Much Belated Mayo Trip Report

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
Lasolimu
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Much Belated Mayo Trip Report

Post by Lasolimu » Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:11 pm

I remember one of the character breakfasts I went to, I was sitting facing the wall, but it was a mirror, so I could see the characters come up behind me. I saw Brer Fox sneak up behind me and put his paws on me to which I responded, "Don't throw me in that there brier patch." That was fun and I think that everyone who understood it had a good laugh. Although I think he learned from his mistake the first time and wasn't going to do it, oh well. It is these fun things that make character interactions fun, like on one trip where I did the Magic Music Days, some people in my school were playing DDR and had Buzz jump on with them, I was shown a picture and it was great.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

disneyaddict
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: Much Belated Mayo Trip Report

Post by disneyaddict » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:19 pm

Mayonnaise wrote:Baught myself three pair of chopsticks and some Pockey

That stuff is GOOD. There's a store near my dad's that has food and trinkets from different countries, and I think my Pocky purchases might be half of their total income...

[font=Arial]Gene Police: You!! Out Of The Pool! :twisted:[/font]

[font=Arial]"If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door."-- Paul Beatty[/font]

[font=Arial]"Everybody lies."--Dr. House (RIP Kutner :()[/font]