Teenagers + Manners = not so much

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Noctourne Wonderland
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: Teenagers + Manners = not so much

Post by Noctourne Wonderland » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:30 pm

OH NO! REVENGE OF THE SG! :eek:

Perhaps they're related to Iger/Lasseter? Otherwise, they should be banned from WDW. And from Earth, but let's not be so grandiose... :rolleyes:

[font="Courier New"]You know that guy who cheers for the King of Hearts? That's me![/font] :kinghrts:

Malpass93
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Malpass93 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:46 pm

I resent this stereotype, we're not ALL like that.

Disneyguy85
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Disneyguy85 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:38 pm

Malpass93 wrote:I resent this stereotype, we're not ALL like that.
Of course not. No one here ever said that ALL teens were like that.

But a great deal are, unfortunately.

Monorail Piglet
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by Monorail Piglet » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:42 pm

mechurchlady wrote:Sometimes they will let the person on a ferry, tram or monorail which lets the bad guys think they won and they are happy. In the mean time the security will be waiting to haul them away. In this case the CMs were out numbered and the foe were stronger so why not let them happily ride the monorail then have some nice big security ready to haul their punk arses away. Also it would not be good for other guests to see a fight between brats and CMs.

Note that the original poster was expecting security to nail them. It is sad there are that kind of spoiled kids who waste their youth and bodies while there are kids who do not have their gifts who would love to have those healthy bodies, such a waste.
Oh they got nailed by the Epcot Security as soon as they got to the monorail exit. What shocked the crud outta the deparment is that the GSMwho is in charge of all of Epcot "allowed" them into the park.

Also, the case of "letting the guests think they won" might be true. Usually I see this situation play out this way not to let the guests think they get away with it, but just the timing of it play it out like that.

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:45 pm

Not a stereotype at all coming from me. I had the same issue as you. I was not like that, I had scruples. But a good 70% don't care. It was my bane as a teenager, because of things like the fact I couldn't get good car insurance rates because I was a teen and they used that cookie cutter mold to describe me.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:49 am

Hey there stop throwing the Teen Card. We are talking about a select few teens who are bad. Just like the hispanic woman who stared at me to night does not mean all hispanics are annoying, just me, lol.

turkeyham
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by turkeyham » Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:05 am

It could be worst than that. There are 7 different buildings in my complex. Building "B" has teens drinking, doing drugs and partying and the father is out of town all the time. This has been going on over 6 months. The father needs to go to jail and the kids need to go to juvie hall.
:eek:

Malpass93
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Malpass93 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:04 am

But, as you say, there is some serious teenaged morons, especially in the Studios. The amount of times someone found it funny to knock the displays over in Rock 'n' Roller Coaster's shop is bordering on "insane". :mad:
mechurchlady wrote:Hey there stop throwing the Teen Card. We are talking about a select few teens who are bad.
Sadly it doesn't seem to be a majority...

kurtnelsonsfriend
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by kurtnelsonsfriend » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:21 am

I hate all you i am kurt nelsons fried ban him

turkeyham
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by turkeyham » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:49 am

:eek: Kurt is a good dude. Wash out that potty mouth!!!! :eek: