Cast members be nice

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
Dante101
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Dante101 » Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:32 am

nala wrote:All I was refering to was a role call we where having one day and the lead went on to tell us that we where not aloud to speak our minds, nor eat inside our break room, or have any fun onstage!!
You're kidding, right? You're not allowed to eat inside the break room? What else is the break room for??? Virtually all the break rooms I remember have vending machines. Are you talking about a lead office or some other room that is being used as a break room, although technically not a break room?

aliceindisguse
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by aliceindisguse » Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:11 am

Dante101 wrote:
nala wrote:All I was refering to was a role call we where having one day and the lead went on to tell us that we where not aloud to speak our minds, nor eat inside our break room, or have any fun onstage!!
You're kidding, right? You're not allowed to eat inside the break room? What else is the break room for??? Virtually all the break rooms I remember have vending machines. Are you talking about a lead office or some other room that is being used as a break room, although technically not a break room?
This "Break Room" is also know as the Classics Office and is not a breakroom. The reason we aren't supposed to eat there is because stupid people don't know how to clean up after themselves.

How many in your group?
all of us.

Stay behind the yellow line

Dante101
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Dante101 » Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:18 am

aliceindisguse wrote:
Dante101 wrote:
This "Break Room" is also know as the Classics Office and is not a breakroom. The reason we aren't supposed to eat there is because stupid people don't know how to clean up after themselves.
Well that makes sense, then. If it's not an official break room, but rather an office, I can see why they would limit people eating in there. Just 'cause people take their breaks in the office, doesn't mean it's now a break room. Very misleading to write "we can't eat inside our break room."

DisneyPrincess
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by DisneyPrincess » Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:06 am

Actually, since you're still on the clock, you can get written up for cursing backstage. I've known several people it's happened to, it's a form of harrassment to CM that think cursing is offensive.

goose
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by goose » Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:10 am

What the fuck ever happened to the first ammendment?

aliceindisguse
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by aliceindisguse » Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:00 am

goose wrote:What the fuck ever happened to the first ammendment?
Oh it's still there. You see, you have the right to say it and they have the right to report that it was offensive to them.

How many in your group?
all of us.

Stay behind the yellow line

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:29 am

First amendment @ Disney? All amendments @ Disney? You MUST be joking :!: CMs have rights & amendments @ DLR :?: Tribute is paid to Lincoln @ DLR, but he never freed us. :lol:

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

Stduck
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Stduck » Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:54 am

Main Streeter wrote:
First amendment @ Disney? All amendments @ Disney? You MUST be joking :!: CMs have rights & amendments @ DLR :?: Tribute is paid to Lincoln @ DLR, but he never freed us. :lol:
But we're not slaves ... they pay us ... and we didn't have to be hired. So find new colorful ways to curse without cursing. A few of my favorites:

Shards, Shells, Cheesy crackers got all muddy (say it out loud and think), beans and rice, darn it, by the first egg

:ducks: Look Duckies!
These are the rafts TO the island. Not AROUND, not OVER, not UNDER and not THROUGH. Thank you for riding T. Saywer's shuttle service please visit again.

Dante101
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Dante101 » Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:54 am

DisneyPrincess wrote:Actually, since you're still on the clock, you can get written up for cursing backstage. I've known several people it's happened to, it's a form of harrassment to CM that think cursing is offensive.
Yes, and unfortunately there's a lot of people that work at Disney, thinking that the work environment would be just like living in a G-rated animated Disney movie. They think people who curse, or who listen to rock music should be fired, and the Park should be filled with embodiments of Snow White and Prince Charming.

nala
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by nala » Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:16 pm

:lol: Ok.... When I sid cursing, i was also refering to alot of what we are limit to say backstage, if you dont like the conversation dont LISTEN!!! most people who write a statement are those who just happen to walk into a conversation and stick around until they are offended!!
But the point is people should respect other cast members, if you where not invited to the convo, dont invite yourself then write a statement then start crying to the world how you are offended!!
Also I was not misleading about our break room!! When I first hired in it was not considered an office the only reason they consider it an "office" its because it has a stupid computer, now if you go to the small world "break room" it also has a computer and is still considered a break room!!!!!
I would like to see you go to fantasyland and point out the difference between a break room and an office. Also I did not appreciate the comment on calling cast members STUPID!! I believe its leads like you that make it difficult to work!!!!!!! :evil:

How many in your group?
Please take number 1,2,3,4
I SAID 1,2,3,4,
OK THINK YOU DIDINT HEAR ME
NEXT TIME LEARN TO SPEAK A LITTLE ENGLISH BEFORE YOU COME HERE!!!!