20,000 Leagues Under The Sea

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Thatguy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Thatguy » Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:30 pm

and you are correct as far as I know stduck, but then I'm farther west that you...

(it's all about the most westerly side!)

"How many people woke up this morning saying 'I have to do the Jungle Cruise?' yeah, me too, I sat on the edge of my bed crying for half an hour."

Stduck
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Stduck » Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:58 pm

Thatguy wrote:(it's all about the most westerly side!)
LOL.
Which Hotel are you at? If you're at DLH then you must see the monorail more then I do. So you would know more. I'll have to ask one of the guys I know who works monorail he would know

:ducks: Look Duckies!
These are the rafts TO the island. Not AROUND, not OVER, not UNDER and not THROUGH. Thank you for riding T. Saywer's shuttle service please visit again.

Thatguy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Thatguy » Sun Sep 26, 2004 11:43 pm

yeah I'm at the DLH, but I pretty much only see the monorails as I'm driving in or signing in people... but I have in the last month seen all three. they do seem to have been doing primarily red/blue as of the last couple weeks though.

"How many people woke up this morning saying 'I have to do the Jungle Cruise?' yeah, me too, I sat on the edge of my bed crying for half an hour."