Where are the Stupid Guest Tricks?

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Re: Where are the Stupid Guest Tricks?

Post by ktulu » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:58 pm

Princess Susi wrote: Those tarts are the yummiest thing up in the lounge, aren't they Ktulu? The food up there is so good!
YES! For those of you who weren't there, this is how it went.

Susi: Try this!
Me: I'm really stuffed, but thank you!
Susi: You sure?
Me (in fat guy mode): I guess...WOW these are good!

A bit later...

Susi: Here, have this!
Me: I'm so fu...okay!

They are very tasty!
Ralphie and I were able to give Ktulu and fambly a real rare treat of watching the fireworks with the kidlets up in the Concierge Lounge of the Disneyland Hotel and it was amazing!!!!! I know they enjoyed it cause theu had these big shit eating grins on their faces afterwards! ;) Hope we can treat you again sometime, Ktulu!
Me too! I am hoping the next trip we can afford to stay on the concierge level! I need to spend some time at the pool as well! Thank you guys again, we really enjoyed it. It is my favorite spot to watch the fireworks now ;)
Hey Ktulu, wanna ride along in my suitcase?heeheehee :p: hehehehehe
I might make it go a bit over the 50lb limit ;) We are so ready to go back, but our bank account is not :( Now if I can just get that bailout check...
DisneyMom wrote:We did have a wonderful time Susi! :)
But again, it is spending time with awesome people that is the draw :D:
Of course, the fruit tarts were very nice, too :drool:
I'm glad the Ktulu Family got to spend a fun time with you both up there, I only wish that you all got to visit here more often!
It was a great night with everyone! I'm glad we got to have a mini-sgt meet part deux the next day at Rancho De Zolololcololaxzya (yeah, no idea how to spell it) for lunch! It was loads of fun all the way around I think :)

I really need to scan the picture from Goofy's Kitchen and get it posted...

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

Ms. Matterhorn
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Ms. Matterhorn » Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:02 pm

GRUMPY PIRATE wrote: how big IS that thing??
That's what SHE said!

"Excuse me, are those ducks real?"
"Yes, sir, but the water is fake."

Flame
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Flame » Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:04 pm

ktulu wrote:YES! For those of you who weren't there, this is how it went.

Susi: Try this!
Me: I'm really stuffed, but thank you!
Susi: You sure?
Me (in fat guy mode): I guess...WOW these are good!

A bit later...

Susi: Here, have this!
Me: I'm so fu...okay!
that sounds like me when me and my parents ate at Cape May Cafe earlier this year for my birthday! so many yummy looking desserts, and such a tiny little stomach :(

[font=Palatino Linotype]

[/font]

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:26 am

TdcOgre wrote:We've been @ WDW all week, I've got a list as long as King Kong's arm. Here's one for a start. We're all at M-3D today and there's this Nordic-looking woman in front of me in the crowd. The problem is that she has this uber backpack on that sticks out into the next state. Now, we'd get along fine if she would just stand freakin' still. But no, she wants to spin like a whirling dervish. After ducking for about 5 mins. I said the heck with this and just stood stock still. "Bam" she hits me but I was braced so she took the brunt of it in the shoulder straps. She glares at me. I smile back. She turns the other way. Same result. Now she turns toward the doors and steps back into me. I brace and she staggers forward. Now I get another glare and an "EXCUSE ME!" I answer "Then don't use your backpack as a weapon." She started to say something but the doors were opening and she was more interested bulldozing her way in than discussing it. So she just went away and ended up sitting in the back under the Swedish chef. Ah, well after a week of SG's, I was getting a little tired of stupidity. :D:
That is one of my pet peeves, backpacks. For some reason people cannot figure out that umbrellas, hats, back packs, fanny packs, purses, ect. add to their dimensions. I have seen people clear shelves then look perplexed like um how did that happen. I do not think I could have stood there and took the brunt her walloping me with a back pack. They seldom apologize as we are supposed to be careful of them and give them their space.

I am waiting one day to be in a doctor's office after a WDW trip.

Doctor: How did your nose get broken?
Me: Blue back pack
Doctor: and the swollen lip and the black eye?
Me: Lip is from a red and white back pack while the eye is from the green backpack.
Doctor: How did you get the infections and ear problems? Did you go swimming in Mexico as this looks like something from a Mexican sewer?
Me: I fell into Rivers of America and it was a purple back pack that time.
Doctor: Let me guess about your knee and back, backpack?
Me: yep, tripped over an orange backpack and hurt my back lifting my backpack.

Elena (aka: Bubble Lady)
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Elena (aka: Bubble Lady) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:50 pm

TdcOgre wrote:We've been @ WDW all week, I've got a list as long as King Kong's arm. Here's one for a start. We're all at M-3D today and there's this Nordic-looking woman in front of me in the crowd. The problem is that she has this uber backpack on that sticks out into the next state. Now, we'd get along fine if she would just stand freakin' still. But no, she wants to spin like a whirling dervish. After ducking for about 5 mins. I said the heck with this and just stood stock still. "Bam" she hits me but I was braced so she took the brunt of it in the shoulder straps. She glares at me. I smile back. She turns the other way. Same result. Now she turns toward the doors and steps back into me. I brace and she staggers forward. Now I get another glare and an "EXCUSE ME!" I answer "Then don't use your backpack as a weapon." She started to say something but the doors were opening and she was more interested bulldozing her way in than discussing it. So she just went away and ended up sitting in the back under the Swedish chef. Ah, well after a week of SG's, I was getting a little tired of stupidity. :D:
[font="Palatino Linotype"]why am i not surprised? while we were at wdw we came across some of the rudest guests i have ever come across...i was shocked when someone stomped on my toes and when i said excuse me they turned and gave me a dirty look[/font] :eek:

[font=Palatino Linotype]YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND LIKE ME! [/font] :genie2::bubble::iguana:

disneyaddict
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by disneyaddict » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:49 pm

mechurchlady wrote:I am waiting one day to be in a doctor's office after a WDW trip.

Doctor: How did your nose get broken?
Me: Blue back pack
Doctor: and the swollen lip and the black eye?
Me: Lip is from a red and white back pack while the eye is from the green backpack.
Doctor: How did you get the infections and ear problems? Did you go swimming in Mexico as this looks like something from a Mexican sewer?
Me: I fell into Rivers of America and it was a purple back pack that time.
Doctor: Let me guess about your knee and back, backpack?
Me: yep, tripped over an orange backpack and hurt my back lifting my backpack.

And, Doc, when I pass out, it'll be because of the camo backpack that hit me in the back of the head...

[font=Arial]Gene Police: You!! Out Of The Pool! :twisted:[/font]

[font=Arial]"If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door."-- Paul Beatty[/font]

[font=Arial]"Everybody lies."--Dr. House (RIP Kutner :()[/font]

Syndrome
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Syndrome » Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:28 pm

I think Backpack Moron's daughter and her friends were behind me the other night at Halloween Horror Nights. No backpack involved, but she apparently had a strange fascination with running into me while we were going through one of the haunted houses. It wasn't a particularly dark one either, and even if it were, when I've had people accidentally run into me they generally apologize and then walk with their hand out in front of them the rest of the way as an early warning system.

So idiot girl slams into me...not bumps, SLAMS...then does it again and then a third time. At this point I realize it's not accidental, so elbow her gently to give her a hint. SLAM again and a harder elbow as a response from me. Still didn't learn, so I kicked backwards...not too hard yet...and get another SLAM. This time I kick backwards with force that would have made my horse proud. Then I hear "Owwww! She kicked me! That person kicked my shin and it HURT!" as she whines to her group of friends. You'd think she would have learned at this point, but then she slams me AGAIN! At this point I whipped around and hissed into her face, "You will not touch me, or even come near me again. Got it?" Apparently the tone plus her still aching shin finally convinced her and she stayed far, far, far away for the rest of the house.

"If you are a dee, please don't marry a dee, 'cause then your kids will be dee dee dee." ....Carlos Mencia

"It's the difference between champagne and carbonated pee!" ....Homer Simpson

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice work, pal

Main_Street_Merch
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Main_Street_Merch » Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:43 pm

Goofyernmost wrote:Have all the guests become perfect? It seems like it has been forever since we SGT wanna be's have heard any good examples of, well, SGTing.

You folks must have some recent experiences that you would like to share.
I'd have to say it's because this site has been over-run by Guests. Back in the day it was all CM's and a handful of guests, this thread only has a handful of comments from CM's.

Former: MK & Studios Guest Relations, Pirate's League Opening Team, MK, Studios, & DAK Events, Dream Squad, Entertainment, Typhoon Deep Lifeguard, Africa Ops: WLE and KSR, Main Street East Merch.
Briefly: Disneyland Cast Activities.

Goofyernmost
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Goofyernmost » Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:59 pm

Main_Street_Merch wrote:I'd have to say it's because this site has been over-run by Guests. Back in the day it was all CM's and a handful of guests, this thread only has a handful of comments from CM's.
Well, that's just gotta stop. Everyone out of the pool except the CM's and me. I have a need for SGT examples and outcomes. Keep 'um coming.

:goofy: :goofy:

turkeyham
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by turkeyham » Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:36 pm

I been there and seen cast members get attacked. I have been hit by annoying SG with back packs and strollers. I have a big electric beverage cart. If you think you can take me on, wrong again! The tire marks will make a lovely pattern on you face and body. Shorty82 and BW know what I do for a living. It's turkey, but it tastes like ham! :eek: