Fairies

News about Theme Parks and their parent companies.
DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Re: Fairies

Post by DisneyMom » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:41 am

Hmmmmm.....maybe they could have something for the boys with Bolt coming up? I love that hamster! :hamster:
I know, maybe we could put the kids in a big plastic ball and let them roll around! :p:

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

drcorey
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by drcorey » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:43 am

Here is the video page from the Disney web site.
the Tink previews are a riot. Tink and the bell is my favorite.
http://disney.go.com/fairies/videos/videos.html

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:04 am

http://worldofcars.go.com/
That is the Cars site and game.

http://disney.go.com/fairies/pixiehollo ... gSoon.html
That is the pixie games and site.

vixen101485
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by vixen101485 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:24 am

drcorey wrote:Here is the video page from the Disney web site.
the Tink previews are a riot. Tink and the bell is my favorite.
http://disney.go.com/fairies/videos/videos.html
The one with the salt shaker is even funnier...is it on there?

Disneyguy85
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Disneyguy85 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:43 pm

DisneyMom wrote:Hmmmmm.....maybe they could have something for the boys with Bolt coming up? I love that hamster!
Well for now, Disneyland has a Bolt pre-parade.

I've seen it and its pretty cool. It features, Bolt, Mittens the cat, and yes, even Rhino the Hamster.

I love the way that Rhino makes his appearance in it.

drcorey
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by drcorey » Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:49 pm

vixen101485 wrote:The one with the salt shaker is even funnier...is it on there?
yeah, it's tink and the pepper shaker.

Princess Susi
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Princess Susi » Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:19 pm

Shorty82 wrote:Yeah, in line waiting to see the fairies. I understand the line for them has been huge, upwards of 3 hours at times. It is also killing the line to see the princesses. Last week I went into the County Bounty shop (where the lines start) and saw the fairies line was 90 minutes and the princess line was 30 minutes. I don't think I've ever heard of the princess line being that short.

I talked to a manager at the shop that I know and he told me they are pretty much eliminating all the boy merchandise there, they are only going to sell only girl merchandise for the most part. Way to go Disney, kick out the pals and leave nothing for the boys in that part of Toontown Fair.

Well that is good news about the Princess line being shorter! Now I can get in for pictures of Ralphie with the Princesses faster! :p:

But they destroyed Ariel's Grotto area to put the fairies in. Where is Ariel now? Is she over with the princesses at the Fantasy Faire in Fantasyland at DL?

Geeze, how can she pose standing up with those flippers? I hope they don't put her in her wedding dress (unless the cute Prince Eric is with her ;) ) and put her at Fantasy Fair!

I liked seeing Ariel at her Grotto. It was cool that she had the best meet and greet area with Triton's pools and the water all around her. I remember when they used to have water shooting all over the place in little arcs at the Triton Pool area. Do they still have that? I am going to have to search for Ariel now.

I have always wanted to pose with Tinkerbell though. They have never had her at a meet and greeet in DL before and she only would arrive to fly around at the fireworks. I am glad they gave her a place to see us all! ;)

We just got the new Tinkerbell movie today. Have not watched it yet, but when we do I will have reviews....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Hugging a Beluga is swell!

vixen101485
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by vixen101485 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:02 pm

drcorey wrote:yeah, it's tink and the pepper shaker.
LOL...some sort of spice/seasoning...lol

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:03 am

I played the fairy game. It costs like $60 for a year and is like Club Penguin in that you can decorate and dress up but nonmembers have to pay to get the fun stuff. You go around collecting stuff and playing games with other people online like Club Penguin.

ATTENTION: as I stated there is a boys game and site out there related to Cars. Please check those out before moaning that there is no boy stuff.

Existing is the Toontown, POTC, and ClubPenguin sites of which all are boy friendly though the first two are more so.

DLRFantasmic!Dan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by DLRFantasmic!Dan » Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:07 am

Princess Susi wrote:But they destroyed Ariel's Grotto area to put the fairies in. Where is Ariel now? Is she over with the princesses at the Fantasy Faire in Fantasyland at DL?
Yup, she's human now, with legs. That way until the Little Mermaid ride in DCA opens up. Ariel's in the turquoise dress, the same one as he one she wears art Ariel's Grotto in DCA.

Attractions:
Rocket Scientist at "HISTA"/ Astro Orbitor,
Space Ranger at Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Fantasmic!
The POD
RDCT Fireworks
From June 28, 2003 To October 4, 2006 - Once A DL CM, Always A DL CM!