Pondering thots

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
vixen101485
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Pondering thots

Post by vixen101485 » Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:47 pm

Meghyn is watching Neverending Story 3 for lack of something better on tv.(not even going to go into what a horrid movie that is) Anyway....I am bored and was just wondering since the rockbiters are made of rock and eat rocks wouldn't that make them cannalballistic? (spelled wrong I think...oh well-it will give spelling nazis something to do....LOL)

GOOD GOD THAT MOVIE IS REALLLLY REALLLLLY BAD.
My poor child is going to need therapy after this.

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Re: Pondering thots

Post by hobie16 » Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:23 pm

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:32 pm

vixen101485 wrote:Meghyn is watching Neverending Story 3 for lack of something better on tv.(not even going to go into what a horrid movie that is) Anyway....I am bored and was just wondering since the rockbiters are made of rock and eat rocks wouldn't that make them cannalballistic? (spelled wrong I think...oh well-it will give spelling nazis something to do....LOL)

Hmmmm,

Not any more so than the fact that humans are made of flesh, and so are the animals that we consume.

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

Sarah Magdalene
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Sarah Magdalene » Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:34 pm

It's one of those films that had an awesome Original and then the sequels were just - blah.

[font=Comic Sans MS]"I don’t think I’ve ever made that big a fool of myself, which is really saying something, because I’ve performed at theme parks."[/font]
- Blaine Anderson, GLEE

vixen101485
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by vixen101485 » Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:45 pm

Sarah Magdalene wrote:It's one of those films that had an awesome Original and then the sequels were just - blah.
I wouldnt even give it a "BLAH" It was way beyond blah..lol

Hey I have those pics for you Sarah PM me someplace to send them to electronically and I will get them out to you eventually (remind me ;) )

Whazzup
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Whazzup » Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:26 pm

vixen101485 wrote:Meghyn is watching Neverending Story 3 for lack of something better on tv.(not even going to go into what a horrid movie that is) Anyway....I am bored and was just wondering since the rockbiters are made of rock and eat rocks wouldn't that make them cannalballistic? (spelled wrong I think...oh well-it will give spelling nazis something to do....LOL)

That would be cannibalistic, my dear Vixen. Not that I'm a Nazi or anything. I just got here before DisneyMom or whoever those other Nazis are. :D:

Ballistic has to do with bullets and stuff (right, GP?)

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:45 pm

Whazzup wrote:That would be cannibalistic, my dear Vixen. Not that I'm a Nazi or anything. I just got here before DisneyMom or whoever those other Nazis are. :D:

Correct. it is the science of trajectories, time of flight, and the effects of gravity on an object (bullet)

"Ballistics" is often a misused term in "police" shows to explain the matching up of bullets striations made from the lands and grooves of the barrel of a firearm. The correct (old) term is toolmark identification, now, most forensic labs call it bullet identification.

probably way too much info, not enough RUM!!

hehehehehehe

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:53 am

Whazzup wrote:That would be cannibalistic, my dear Vixen. Not that I'm a Nazi or anything. I just got here before DisneyMom or whoever those other Nazis are. :D:

CanniBALListic is much funnier, tho, so Vixen can continue to spell it that way,per this Spelling Nazi :p:
Ms. Matterhorn, do you concur? ;)

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

vixen101485
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by vixen101485 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:14 pm

I have another one. In the computer game CHUZZLES...when you poke them enuf they sneeze their hair off. So, once they are bald does mean that they are unisex and you can use them as any color match? Just curious (no offense or debate) I am just bored.

LittleDollClaudia
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Chuzzle!!!

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:29 pm

I love playing that dumb game!

The music is goofy techno and it's hilarious when they go POOF!

Sheesh, that's not the worst though. I just discovered that my Sims game has special characters that I can download. I now have Jack, Sally, Pinhead, Freddy, Captain Jack, and Elvira so far, and I am downloading the Haunted Mansion tonight.

Ack, I have no life.

Just to prove it, here's a screenshot of my Sims at home.

ImageImage

That's Sally reading a book, Jack taking a nap on the couch, and Pinhead eating dinner with Elvira.

^^ Hey, that's me! ^^