CM's that got fired.

This is the place to tell us about the stupid things fellow employees can do.
GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: CM's that got fired.

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:47 am

Big Wallaby wrote:On the Monorails, we have parking tags, which means you have to stop the train within a very small area within a station, or you can't open the doors.

My trainer was telling me the other day about the reason for the parking tags. Apparently, there was a pilot who stopped with Car 6 sitting outside MK station, with guests inside.
Woah!!! Ummm, watch your step!!!

That would be some serious "added magic"...... "I can fly!!!"

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

Teddykeiko86
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Teddykeiko86 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:47 pm

A coworker of mine would take money from guests ( charging them for information). He got fired, but with re-hire status... WTF? He also went cold shoulder on all of his coworkers after he didn't get employee of the month and I rejected him for a date.
A stage manager at Water World went into ankle deep water to get a prop and was termed for safety violation. Oh come on! She gets the boot and the thief gets to come back?
Where is the justice?

SmallWorldGuy76
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by SmallWorldGuy76 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:17 pm

Teddykeiko86 wrote:A coworker of mine would take money from guests ( charging them for information). He got fired, but with re-hire status... WTF? He also went cold shoulder on all of his coworkers after he didn't get employee of the month and I rejected him for a date.
A stage manager at Water World went into ankle deep water to get a prop and was termed for safety violation. Oh come on! She gets the boot and the thief gets to come back?
Where is the justice?
FAVORITISM at its best! Shameful, indeed!

[font=Georgia]SmallWorldGuy76[/font]
:oscar: "Scram!"