Where's the bathroom? You see that bush over there......

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Freak
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Freak » Wed Apr 28, 2004 7:24 pm

Eesh, it seems like bathroom related stuff happens more and more often now. Kinda weird, seems like people are getting lazier with bathroom habits or something. Lots of peeing LoL!

RIP Bud Hurlbut.

You will be missed.

SpaceRanger
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by SpaceRanger » Wed Apr 28, 2004 11:06 pm

Hmm... Disney really should just start selling Depends. They could even make them with Disney characters on them!

God must love stupid people. He made so many of them.

DLSweeper
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by DLSweeper » Fri Apr 30, 2004 6:15 am

SpaceRanger wrote:Hmm... Disney really should just start selling Depends. They could even make them with Disney characters on them!
We do, they just fit only "most babies"

"I have a stupid question for you."

"Can I have a map?"

"Where is the restroom?"

"Do you work here?"

lralou8
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by lralou8 » Wed Jun 16, 2004 4:15 pm

some parents that, of course, let their 1 year old run wild next to millionaire lost view of her. she ended up next to my cash wrap after w/c she peed and then her "older" brother, no more than 3 came to get her and dragged her back to mommy and daddy after which mom preceded to take off her pants on a bench outside (which was directly across the street from the bathrooms) and put on another pair of training pants or something. i was left, however, to call studio base and try to keep people away from the "mystery" puddle next to the register. one guest actually asked if it was pee. she was astounded when i told her she was right.

i also had a friend who was working the character shop in the studios and had a little girl standing next to her mom in the checkout line and she peed right there in front of everyone. her mom then asked if she had "gotten excited". she replied, "i peed." and no more.

Cheese on your boorger!!!

ronwrobel
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Ok....

Post by ronwrobel » Sun Jul 04, 2004 10:48 am

I was workin at the Jungle Cruise in Feburary, and actually had to stop a kid from peeing into the little river section of Shrunken Ned's boats.

Grumpy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: True Story....

Post by Grumpy » Mon Jul 05, 2004 2:09 pm

PirateJosh21 wrote:Pirates was down for technical difficulties and I was located at turnstyles spieling to all guest that we would resume normal operations shortly. One woman kept screaming at me while I was assisting another gentleman.

CM: Just a moment and I'll be with you ma'am.
Guest: WHERE IS THE .........!
CM: *continuing with directions for the gentleman.
Guest: WHERE IS THE BATHROOM?
CM: Well you need to go back to mainstreet and go through the turnstyles, hop on the monorail to the TTC and then switch monorails to get to EPCOT. Then go insided the turnstyles there, Keeping in mind you need a park ticket to enter the park, and the bathrooms are inside to the right.
Guest: OKAY! THANKS!!!!!

CM: *runs after guest to tell her where the bathrooms really are*

Hey it was fun!
Yeah that is kinda fun, but when some guests are doing some serious pee-pee dances, then ... that's just being hateful!

Glad you went and actually told the guest where they REALLY were....

leftcoaster
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by leftcoaster » Tue Jul 06, 2004 6:09 am

Grumpy wrote:
PirateJosh21 wrote:CM: Just a moment and I'll be with you ma'am.
Guest: WHERE IS THE .........!
CM: *continuing with directions for the gentleman.
Guest: WHERE IS THE BATHROOM?
CM: Well you need to go back to mainstreet and go through the turnstyles, hop on the monorail to the TTC and then switch monorails to get to EPCOT. Then go insided the turnstyles there, Keeping in mind you need a park ticket to enter the park, and the bathrooms are inside to the right.
Guest: OKAY! THANKS!!!!!

CM: *runs after guest to tell her where the bathrooms really are*

Hey it was fun!
Yeah that is kinda fun, but when some guests are doing some serious pee-pee dances, then ... that's just being hateful!

Glad you went and actually told the guest where they REALLY were....
Why? :twisted: "...go through the turnstyles, to out to the World Showcase ... the bathroom is in Brazil."

Grumpy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Grumpy » Tue Jul 06, 2004 12:40 pm

PirateJosh21 wrote:Why? :twisted: "...go through the turnstyles, to out to the World Showcase ... the bathroom is in Brazil."
To keep them from just doing their thing in the gutter, planters, or even on an attraction, or near a shop ... anywhere else BUT the bathroom ... I don't think a guest under the age of about 8 will just wet (or soil) themselves. They'll find somewhere else to go if they can't make it to an actual restroom!

I am not saying Stupidity should be illegal or anything!! But lets just remove the warning labels from hazardous items and let the problem solve itself.Author Unknown

DLRFantasmic!Dan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by DLRFantasmic!Dan » Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:20 am

Guest that let their kids pee in pubic really just P me O!!!! :evil: At DL, just last week, while working "Honey", a guest stepped off to the side, let her kid peed in a bad and threw the bag away in the trash!!! I even told her where the bathroom was. SHe either didn't hear me, or was not listening to me!!! Next time, I am just going to yell at her!!! Aaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh!!!

Another unrelated story, at DL, while working Entrances for Fantasmic!, I was at the entrance near the little doorway connecting Adventureland and Frontierland and a male guest came up to me and asked "Where's the bathroom" and I cleverly replied, since the male's restroom was located behind the tree, "You can go behind the tree". He looked at me funny, but it was hilarious!!! :lol:

GMC
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by GMC » Wed Sep 08, 2004 2:36 am

some little boy didn't make it from New Orleans, to toon town the other night on the DRR, and peed on his mom's lap. One of the leads (who was a parade lead that night) was on the train doing an OEO (operations excellence obesrvation?) you shoulda seen the look on his face when i told him i had a code U, he didn't belive me. Poor lady though, the conversation went kinda like this:

(K)id: mommy i have to pee
(M)om: ok honey, we'll be at a potty soon (to me) where's the bathroom at the next stop, and we'll be there quick right?
me: yeah, we'll get there right quick.. (sooo glad the light ahead of us turned green)
K: mommy, i'm peeing! (now sobbing)
M: I know, baby, you're peeing on me...
me: (flabberghasted, no idea what to say, but my face did all the talking :shock: )
then i told the lead, and had custodial meet us at main street, all the way at the other end of the park (giving plenty of time to respond)
if i had a chance to do it all over agian, i'd make sure i had an NSA in my pocket, to get ehm a change of clothes. poor lady, couldn't tell if she was laughing or crying.

Gimme some soft serve!