speiling...

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
lovethefuzzies
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by lovethefuzzies » Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:19 pm

DLSweeper wrote:Welcome back loggers, please exit to your left and thanks for not leavin' us high and dry.
Maybe I've been in the zoo too long, but that sounds kinda gross.

Scream162
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Scream162 » Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:21 am

"Log off to your left."

Sheer genius. 8)

-Chris
Haunted Mansion/Pirates CM

Stduck
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Stduck » Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:36 pm

Hey PrincessCinderAlly, tell them about the one you told me during your PA on Splash :D

:ducks: Look Duckies!
These are the rafts TO the island. Not AROUND, not OVER, not UNDER and not THROUGH. Thank you for riding T. Saywer's shuttle service please visit again.

DLSweeper
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by DLSweeper » Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:06 pm

lovethefuzzies wrote:
DLSweeper wrote:Welcome back loggers, please exit to your left and thanks for not leavin' us high and dry.
Maybe I've been in the zoo too long, but that sounds kinda gross.
OMG! It's not supposed to be dirty.... :roll: High and dry means something like letting someone down. Heh.... :?

"I have a stupid question for you."

"Can I have a map?"

"Where is the restroom?"

"Do you work here?"

MELightyear
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by MELightyear » Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:58 pm

Usually the themed phrases in FL are said at the main console. My faves that I use on grad nights especally are

@ Alice "eat me" and @ Toad " go to hell"

the other rides are harder

but these so much more fun!

Cloud Buster
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Cloud Buster » Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:33 pm

When driving backstage entertainment trams, I often drive for guest talent, AKA "Magic Music Days" kids and parents:

"Please stay seated at all times when the tram is in motion. If you really need to get off the tram, kindly send a blood curdling scream my way and I'll know that you'd like to stop, and will accomidate your request at the earliest convienience."

GMC
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by GMC » Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:05 pm

when i hear a blood curdeling scream on the train it's usually emminating from those facinating things called children, those things that latch on for 18-25years and suck the life right outta you, yeah those are always fun, sitting right behind you.... and there's nothing you can do.. i mean what could i speil... "welcome aboard the disneyland railroad, buy that kid a $20 churro and make him happy already!" and they never just get off at the next stop, even tho everyone around them gets off and changes cars, or everyone sits there and stares like, "hello your kid is terrified of the train, get rid of it.." lame, sometimes i'm glad i work at indy now too, all the small annoying types are too small to ride, and thus, not able to scream in my ears.

Gimme some soft serve!

DLRFantasmic!Dan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by DLRFantasmic!Dan » Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:13 am

I work on HISTA at the DLR and I spiel alot!! It's a spieling attraction. I have fun with it, trying to make it my own, but it's hard, so I steal from Jungle Cruise!! :D

One of my jokes is:

"By show of hands, how many are visting from out of the country???"

Hands go up.

"Welcome to America!! By show of hands, how many are visiting from out of state????"

Hands go up

"Welcome to California!!! By show of hands, how many are visiting from out of town????"

Hands go up.

"By show of hands, how many are out of money?????"

Lots of hands go up.

"WELCOME TO DISNEYLAND, FOLKS!!!"

My favorite is:

"So folks, how are you all doin' today/ tonight???"

People scream, or not.

"Nah, nah, nah, let's try that again: HOW ARE YA ALL DOI9N' TODAY/ TONIGHT?!?!?!?!?!?!

Louder screams.

"Perfect, that's how shopuld you act around the happiest place on Earth that you call Disneyland, but what I call................................work!!"

Laughter.