I know there was one before...

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
samiam
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by samiam » Tue Apr 27, 2004 12:31 am

On a related note... I remember the Guest who, standing outside the turnstiles at the Magic Kingdom on the Ferry side, insisted that she was *inside* the park, and that she needed to leave [what everyone else would consider entering] through the turnstile, and she's never needed a ticket to leave the park before. And she has to go in to get to her car.

It took a while of explanation to convince her that her car required a boat or monorail ride to get to, and there was no need to go through the turnstiles, she already had exited the park.

In fact, she didn't believe me or the other CMs there even as she made her way to the ferry dock...

--
HUMANS do it better

pixiedust
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by pixiedust » Wed Apr 28, 2004 2:46 am

samiam wrote:On a related note ... I remember the Guest who, standing outside the turnstiles at the Magic Kingdom on the Ferry side, insisted that she was *inside* the park, and that she needed to leave [what everyone else would consider entering] through the turnstile, and she's never needed a ticket to leave the park before. And she has to go in to get to her car.
Hahaha. That is priceless.

We get people who drive up to the tolls in Downtown Disney, and go "Excuse me, where is the exit?"

Or ... Drive up to the entrance to DTD, and go "I'm trying to find Downtown Disney"

Is it the giant glowing signs that throw people off??

My favorite ... I have nothing better to do so I am pulling the tickets out of the spitter and handing them to the guests. A guy pulls up, and say "hey ... where am I?" I respond "Downtown Disney" and he goes "Oh ... what's that?"

I think they just follow people around to see where they go.

SpaceRanger
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by SpaceRanger » Wed Apr 28, 2004 6:21 pm

samiam wrote:On a related note ... I remember the Guest who, standing outside the turnstiles at the Magic Kingdom on the Ferry side, insisted that she was *inside* the park, and that she needed to leave [what everyone else would consider entering] through the turnstile, and she's never needed a ticket to leave the park before. And she has to go in to get to her car.
LOL that IS priceless....

God must love stupid people. He made so many of them.

Lilo
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by Lilo » Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:35 pm

I overheard a guy once, in Epcot, bitching to his friends, saying "I can't believe they torn down that beautiful castle and put up that ugly ball!" What a moron.

GMC
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by GMC » Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:51 am

first things first, i have to visit florida, ferries, and monorails at the entrance, and i actually hope that having a monorail station on tom sawyer's island is a joke, that's mixing the land to the inth degree, steam trains are ok because they're infinate, but anything else doesn't bleong.

second thing, (also about monorail and steam trains) people must know about WDI's "fastness" because they come up to main street station looking to get on the monorail to go to the other park, it goes like this

Me: Hi welcome aboard, come on in, yessir, how can i help you?
SG: Is this where i get the monorail to get to the other park?
Me: No, and you do know that the monorail only goes through the other park?
SG: oh, well to my car?
Me: it does tae you to down town disney near the parking lot
SG: so is this where i get on
Me: no, but did you take the monorail to get in
SG: yes
Me: well you get on to exit at the same place you got off when you come in. Do you remebere where that was?
SG: no

then i expalin the way to get there, "get on the train, ride until the 7th stop get off, go past the autopia, and it's right there" or go up to the big mountian, and then go right unitl you see it. and knowing this variety of guest he'd wind up at splash mountain, and make a right across the river to get to the station on the island...

Gimme some soft serve!