Summer has begun early

All other Theme Park Employees post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Theme Park discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
LittleDollClaudia
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Summer has begun early

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Thu Jun 12, 2003 1:59 am

Okay it is barely June and already the idiocy is rampant. I am working at my restaurant when I encounter this woman who decides that she has to have assistance at once. Now we have short staffing (big surprise) and the lines are long. We are trying to work as quickly as possible. She strides up to my window and informs me that we NEED to open another register because she shouldn't have to wait for food. Mind you, people have been waiting patiently but she raises a ruckus.I try to be polite but she yells and demands to speak to a manager so I send her over to Cantina which is our main restaurant in our area. It was taken care of but isn't it amazing that guests will wait in line for a ride over an hour and not complain but expect food to be ready in five minutes? The sun is melting through to the brain stem I wager. And it's just starting. :?

^^ Hey, that's me! ^^