Grad Nights, You Can Get Away With........

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
smart1hermione
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: Grad Nights, You Can Get Away With........

Post by smart1hermione » Thu May 15, 2008 11:59 am

DisneyMom wrote:Can you find plaid shorts to go under plaid skirt?
I think Burberry would explode.

Legend: Alligators dwell in the sewers beneath Disneyland.

Truth: There are no sewers below Disneyland, and therefore no alligators in them. The secret tunnels are infested with mutant rats, however.

<3 disneylies.com

Randy B
In our Memory
In our Memory

Post by Randy B » Thu May 15, 2008 11:14 pm

DisneyMom wrote:Can you find plaid shorts to go under plaid skirt?
Ask the guys in Off Kilter for their supplier. Think about it. Short Kilts, on a raised stage, acrobatic jumps while playing music. :eek: So they utilize plaid bicycle shorts. Since this is approved wear for those Disney employed persons, it should make it easier to get similar "protective garments" approved for anyone whos costume includes a skirt-like garment. Be sure to approach this as a "protecting the show quality" issue. Wouldn't want to provide inadvertant sex ed to the kiddies, now would we.

(on the other hand there have been a few CMs I wouldn't mind if they did a Brittney. :twisted: :eek: :D :)

Randy

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Fri May 16, 2008 12:55 am

Randy B wrote:Ask the guys in Off Kilter for their supplier. Think about it. Short Kilts, on a raised stage, acrobatic jumps while playing music. :eek: So they utilize plaid bicycle shorts. Since this is approved wear for those Disney employed persons, it should make it easier to get similar "protective garments" approved for anyone whos costume includes a skirt-like garment. Be sure to approach this as a "protecting the show quality" issue. Wouldn't want to provide inadvertant sex ed to the kiddies, now would we.

(on the other hand there have been a few CMs I wouldn't mind if they did a Brittney. :twisted: :eek: :D :)

Randy
What? Sing badly, have drug problems, and be a big disappointment to many?

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

Randy B
In our Memory
In our Memory

Post by Randy B » Fri May 16, 2008 1:29 am

GRUMPY PIRATE wrote:What? Sing badly, have drug problems, and be a big disappointment to many?
No, get out of a limo sans complete under wardrobe. :rolleyes: :twisted:

Randy

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Fri May 16, 2008 12:08 pm

Randy B wrote:No, get out of a limo sans complete under wardrobe. :rolleyes: :twisted:

Randy
Yeah.....

There's is just something about a women who turns a private area into a public domain...but I don't think that "something" is a good thing.

Just very sad that she sunk that low to keep her "fame" in the papers!

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

GuestJockey
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by GuestJockey » Fri May 16, 2008 8:20 pm

After my first tour I learned real quick to always wear bike shorts under the skirt.

There's the rope bridge on Tarzan's Treehouse, Autopia, the Matterhorn, and the all-time favorite; the MALIBOOMER. Like I said, you learn to wear shorts under the skirt very quickly.

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Sat May 17, 2008 7:14 pm

GRUMPY PIRATE wrote:Yeah.....

There's is just something about a women who turns a private area into a public domain...but I don't think that "something" is a good thing.

Just very sad that she sunk that low to keep her "fame" in the papers!

There are people putting cameras in bathrooms. That bag in the stall next to you may have a hidden camera. There are dudes looking down onto women's breasts and from beneath at some areas and not just at WDW. There are voyeaurs everywhere and a lady is not safe any more. Some dudes will even drill holes in the floors or walls. Mice Tales has a story about the riverboat at disneyland and a dude who had a "drain hole" drilled in the floor of the pilot house. He was supposed to have invited ladies up there then went down stairs for a quick peek, lol.

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Mon May 19, 2008 12:55 am

I figure if anyone is "looking' at me while undressed, they won't "look" again! :p:

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

smart1hermione
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by smart1hermione » Mon May 19, 2008 1:09 am

You think that the disney pervs would get their fill at flash mountain...

Legend: Alligators dwell in the sewers beneath Disneyland.

Truth: There are no sewers below Disneyland, and therefore no alligators in them. The secret tunnels are infested with mutant rats, however.

<3 disneylies.com

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Mon May 19, 2008 2:15 am

The person who invents underwear for women that would allow them to use the facilities without exposing themselves is going to become a gazillionaire. There have been times I've wished I could relieve myself without exposing myself. There was a time or two at Knott's I was forced to relieve myself in a styrofoam cup on Balloon Race. Really had to be aware of approaching guests (late night) as well as timing it just right to avoid "flashing somebody on Montezooma's Revenge. Tricky manuever, ending in slightly wet pants. There have been similar situations in my life like that.

Of course, at my size, if a cop were to arrest me, he'd have a hard time figuring out what to charge me with--public urination or inciting a riot. :D: People screaming in sheer terror...