Hands off the Princesses

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Randy B
In our Memory
In our Memory

Re: Hands off the Princesses

Post by Randy B » Thu May 15, 2008 11:28 pm

EeyoresButterfly wrote:Sometimes my puppies like to wrestle on the keyboard. I am currently missing a key from this. As soon as I relocate it I will pop it back on. My bf lives three hours awat so we chat a lot on IM, he can always tell when the puppies are on the keyboard because he'll start getting some really bizarre messages. I tell him that's the babies saying hi.
So the next time we see a post from you that looks like this:

And so it told the SG that jkhiasefo;hASO"Dfo;ashdfggsDfsdvbxc i;sbv;sidfk jb v si;hfsdvi;asdfgi;fgv k;dviadf vi;dfk.vfv and they went away happy.

We should return the "hi" to the pups?

Randy

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Fri May 16, 2008 12:25 am

Randy B wrote:So the next time we see a post from you that looks like this:

And so it told the SG that jkhiasefo;hASO"Dfo;ashdfggsDfsdvbxc i;sbv;sidfk jb v si;hfsdvi;asdfgi;fgv k;dviadf vi;dfk.vfv and they went away happy.

We should return the "hi" to the pups?

Randy
That....OR EB hit the RUM after a bad shift!!!

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

EeyoresButterfly
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by EeyoresButterfly » Fri May 16, 2008 12:40 am

You have no idea how tempted I was tonight. We had a party of 70 and party of 40 plus our normal dinner crowd, and only one other server and I did the cutwork (chores). There is enough for four, but since one of the other servers was "just there for the party" he didn't do anything. I got out almost two hours later than I was supposed to. I was dang tempted to get a beer from the bar before heading home.

Petite and Proud!

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Fri May 16, 2008 12:43 am

EeyoresButterfly wrote:You have no idea how tempted I was tonight. We had a party of 70 and party of 40 plus our normal dinner crowd, and only one other server and I did the cutwork (chores). There is enough for four, but since one of the other servers was "just there for the party" he didn't do anything. I got out almost two hours later than I was supposed to. I was dang tempted to get a beer from the bar before heading home.
Hmmmmmm, just dont drink and drive!!!

(you might spill the beer!! hehehe) (okay no flames, its an old joke!!)

remember don't steer yer boat after havi'n RUM!!!

EeyoresButterfly
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by EeyoresButterfly » Fri May 16, 2008 12:48 am

That's actually the reason I didn't. I don' even have a sip if I am going to be driving. I could have left my car there (it's a decent walk, but still within walking distance) but I didn't feel like walking home at midnight.

Petite and Proud!

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Fri May 16, 2008 12:52 am

EeyoresButterfly wrote:That's actually the reason I didn't. I don' even have a sip if I am going to be driving. I could have left my car there (it's a decent walk, but still within walking distance) but I didn't feel like walking home at midnight.
Yeah, and that would be another warning that I would put out, don't give murphys law a chance to work!!

'cause ya never know......

Randy B
In our Memory
In our Memory

Post by Randy B » Fri May 16, 2008 1:26 am

EeyoresButterfly wrote:That's actually the reason I didn't. I don' even have a sip if I am going to be driving. I could have left my car there (it's a decent walk, but still within walking distance) but I didn't feel like walking home at midnight.
Good thought. Walking or driving impaired at midnight has lots of potential for trouble. Not even sipping is so much easier than dealing with problems later. We like having you around in an un-dented condition. I personally feel that it is better to do any imbibing at home where any unfortunate side effects are not involving (or witnessed by) outsiders. ;) :D: Besides it is much more comfortable waking up in your own bed rather than a cold alley. :D:

Randy (who rarely drinks alcohol at all. A shot seems to last me several years.)

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Fri May 16, 2008 12:02 pm

Randy B wrote:Good thought. Walking or driving impaired at midnight has lots of potential for trouble. Not even sipping is so much easier than dealing with problems later. We like having you around in an un-dented condition. I personally feel that it is better to do any imbibing at home where any unfortunate side effects are not involving (or witnessed by) outsiders. ;) :D: Besides it is much more comfortable waking up in your own bed rather than a cold alley. :D:

Randy (who rarely drinks alcohol at all. A shot seems to last me several years.)
Plus, nowdays, you won't have a chance of winding up on YouTube!!!

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Fri May 16, 2008 11:05 pm

GRUMPY PIRATE wrote:Plus, nowdays, you won't have a chance of winding up on YouTube!!!
YouTube is only a hazard if you have stupid friends who want to be famous.

Zazu

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Fri May 16, 2008 11:11 pm

Zazu wrote:YouTube is only a hazard if you have stupid friends who want to be famous.
I don't know about that, there seems to be a lot of them posted by people who are not friends of the subjects in the video.