Drunk Cast Member!

This is the place to tell us about the stupid things fellow employees can do.
TalkingHands
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Re: Drunk Cast Member!

Post by TalkingHands » Sun May 11, 2008 4:28 pm

DisneyMom wrote:They should update the Miranda warning: You have the RIGHT to eat chocolate! Should you choose to eat chocolate, all calories may count against you..... :rolleyes:
No, no, not chocolate! Hard candies or better yet some none diet soda. Chocolate will not pull your sugar up fast enough. Also some diabetics don't go down fast and can go for quite a while without passing out. I'm still standing a 25 but I may not be making much sense. Fortunately I usually can feel when I am going low and remedy the problem quickly. Keep some quick sugar on me at all times.

:pooh: [font=Lucida Console]Lisbet[/font]

TalkingHands
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Re: Drunk Cast Member!

Post by TalkingHands » Sun May 11, 2008 4:32 pm

CBeilby wrote:Tell me about it. I actually like to try and keep my glucose about 120 to 130, although I probably shouldn't. I start getting the shakes when I get to 90 or below. Also, I always carry glucose tablets with me, just in case. If, for some reason I don't have them, a sugary soda or drink is the fastest way to get it into your system.
It really depends on how low your glucose levels are normally. I tend to keep my fasting between 80-100. I don't even start to get the shakes until I am below 55. Keep hard candy or icing gel tubes with me.

:pooh: [font=Lucida Console]Lisbet[/font]