an sg + a stroller =

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Re: an sg + a stroller =

Post by hobie16 » Sun May 04, 2008 10:47 pm

DisneyMom wrote:In the side of the offending SG? ;)
I would have said the ear. :twisted:

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

Randy B
In our Memory
In our Memory

Post by Randy B » Sun May 04, 2008 11:03 pm

hobie16 wrote:I would have said the ear. :twisted:
Naw, wouldn't do any damage there. A Deliberate SG (as opposed to the occasional "senior moment") has their "brains" (and I use that term very broadly as they are not brains as I recognize them) protected under thick fat padding in the posterior region. So a fork in the ear will only increase the whistle of air flowing through. But a kick in the a$$ has some chance of causing shock waves through the fat to the scene of all SG thinking processes.

Randy

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Sun May 04, 2008 11:18 pm

Randy B wrote:Naw, wouldn't do any damage there. A Deliberate SG (as opposed to the occasional "senior moment") has their "brains" (and I use that term very broadly as they are not brains as I recognize them) protected under thick fat padding in the posterior region. So a fork in the ear will only increase the whistle of air flowing through. But a kick in the a$$ has some chance of causing shock waves through the fat to the scene of all SG thinking processes.

Randy
I'd look at it as applying a mental floss probe.

dancinghomer
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by dancinghomer » Sun May 04, 2008 11:44 pm

Randy B wrote:Naw, wouldn't do any damage there. A Deliberate SG (as opposed to the occasional "senior moment") has their "brains" (and I use that term very broadly as they are not brains as I recognize them) protected under thick fat padding in the posterior region. So a fork in the ear will only increase the whistle of air flowing through. But a kick in the a$$ has some chance of causing shock waves through the fat to the scene of all SG thinking processes.

Randy
But, an increase in the whistling of air flowing through the head might give you advance warning, allowing you time to brainstorm better ways of dealing with said SG.

Light travels faster than sound. Perhaps that is why people appear bright until they open their mouth.

Randy B
In our Memory
In our Memory

Post by Randy B » Mon May 05, 2008 12:20 am

dancinghomer wrote:But, an increase in the whistling of air flowing through the head might give you advance warning, allowing you time to brainstorm better ways of dealing with said SG.
Come to think of it, if said SG had large, floppy ears and a slight restriction, the wind whistling through might make a "bronks cheer" noise instead of a whistle. Maybe thats what I have heard in the HM stretching room or in various lines from time to time. An SG cheer.

Randy

smart1hermione
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by smart1hermione » Mon May 05, 2008 12:31 am

Jeebus people. Work inspires such violent thoughts in you people.

Legend: Alligators dwell in the sewers beneath Disneyland.

Truth: There are no sewers below Disneyland, and therefore no alligators in them. The secret tunnels are infested with mutant rats, however.

<3 disneylies.com

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Mon May 05, 2008 12:37 am

smart1hermione wrote:i love that logic.

"what is the correct placement of an oyster fork?"

Umm, in the butt, bob.

(My omage to the newlywed game!)

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

Randy B
In our Memory
In our Memory

Post by Randy B » Mon May 05, 2008 12:43 am

GRUMPY PIRATE wrote:Umm, in the butt, bob.

(My omage to the newlywed game!)
I remember that one from one of those blooper shows. Its even funnier when you know what the question was. :D: :twisted: :eek:

Randy

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Mon May 05, 2008 2:37 am

One of the dangers of piercing a SG's head with any sharp object is that the vacuum inside the head would cause the SG's head to explode, possibly injuring the CM with said sharp object. :eek:

Randy B
In our Memory
In our Memory

Post by Randy B » Mon May 05, 2008 2:51 am

felinefan wrote:One of the dangers of piercing a SG's head with any sharp object is that the vacuum inside the head would cause the SG's head to explode, possibly injuring the CM with said sharp object. :eek:
Naw. A vacuum would cause the head to implode and suck the CM into the vast empty void. Maybe we have inadvertanly discovered the cause of SGs. Their heads contain a small black hole that sucks every thought into another dimension! :eek:

Randy