SG drivers

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
edua87
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

SG drivers

Post by edua87 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:49 am

Worst thing to see, a guest driving on property across from downtown disney would stop to take pictures of the place, thankfully i was on his left and ruined a few shots. Couldn't you at least wait for a red light? :mad:

Princess Susi
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: SG drivers

Post by Princess Susi » Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:08 am

Not to mention dangerous! :eek:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Hugging a Beluga is swell!

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:39 am

Lucky some truck driver didn't give him a vacation shot he wasn't expecting!

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

joanna71985
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by joanna71985 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:21 pm

edua87 wrote:Worst thing to see, a guest driving on property across from downtown disney would stop to take pictures of the place, thankfully i was on his left and ruined a few shots. Couldn't you at least wait for a red light? :mad:
:eek: That is really dangerous!!

[font="Comic Sans MS"]
I will be your guide for this magical journey into the movies. It's the perfect job for me, because I love movies! Is everybody ready? Great, because it's showtime. Ready when you are, CB!
[/font]

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:01 am

since when were SGs supposed to stop at red lights. Run them or drive real slow but never stop lol.

Syndrome
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Syndrome » Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:09 pm

If you think WDW is bad, try living next door in Celebration! There is a street I pretty much have to take to get home (there is one other way, but MUCH longer). I swear it's an SG magnet (or may ST-Stupid Tourist?). Granted, it's a street of mansions but they're no more exciting and impressive than the mansions back in Chicago. Actually, less impressive because they're on such tiny pieces of property. The STs drive 5 mph (no exaggeration), gaping like they've never seen big houses before. Think they would at least pull over? Heck no! Just mope and gape, mope and gape, the whole way to the end of the street. I turn left at the end, but I've learned not to use my signal if behind a ST because they are lost and will see that, think I know something they don't, and go left too. If I leave my signal off, they seem to default to the right. Some just sit there in a daze, but I've discovered that if I turn on my right signal, those will turn right and then I just turn left and get the heck away from them.

"If you are a dee, please don't marry a dee, 'cause then your kids will be dee dee dee." ....Carlos Mencia

"It's the difference between champagne and carbonated pee!" ....Homer Simpson

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice work, pal

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:05 pm

Syndrome wrote:If I leave my signal off, they seem to default to the right. Some just sit there in a daze, but I've discovered that if I turn on my right signal, those will turn right and then I just turn left and get the heck away from them.
Must be republicans. :D:

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:33 pm

hobie16 wrote:Must be republicans. :D:
Nope, they're Independents. They are waiting, literally, to see where everyone else is going to figure out what they want to do.

NOTE: This post is not meant to bash true Independents, who look at issues instead of just what is the "popular" way to think.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:31 pm

maybe they need more RUM!!

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

hhsrat
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by hhsrat » Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:57 pm

Syndrome wrote:If you think WDW is bad, try living next door in Celebration! .... The STs drive 5 mph (no exaggeration), gaping like they've never seen big houses before.
I admit that there's one section of a few streets in Celebration that I drive really slowly through (although, in my case it's usually more like 15-20, not 5mph), because I have a tendency to miss the turn that I want to take (street sign is set about 10 feet back from the intersection, and isn't very visible at all)