Super Star Limo

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Dante101
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Dante101 » Sat Jun 05, 2004 10:43 am

When they built that elevator for Monorail, they narrowed part of the pathway through the dock. I don't think they can drive a sub through there anymore.

When the subs made that first right turn (through the dive bubbles), the tail of the subs would fishtail way over to the left. That fishtail area - at the base of the elevator - is now filled with concrete.

BuzzLightBeer
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by BuzzLightBeer » Sat Jun 05, 2004 11:01 am

So much for the amazing return of the Disneyland sub fleet....thanks a lot Dante!

Dante101
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Dante101 » Sat Jun 05, 2004 11:11 am

They could still probably make it work. I don't know how much of that concrete around the base of the elevator is necessary, and how much they'd have to chip away.

BuzzLightBeer
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by BuzzLightBeer » Sat Jun 05, 2004 11:51 am

I can see the headlines now:

"Weak Elevator Foundation Causes Freak Accident At The Happiest Place On Earth."

More details at eleven...

PrncssCinderAlly
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by PrncssCinderAlly » Sat Jun 05, 2004 12:39 pm

I wanted to ride it at least once to see how bad it was. Unfortunetly it closed before I went to DCA for the first time.

yeah...that pretty much sums it up... it would be kewl if they put in rockin rollercoaster, but i doubt that it will happen soon.

.:~*A dream is a wish your heart makes*~:.

NO, you CANT unrinate in a waterbottle at front group before you ride this attraction...PLEASE LEAVE!!!

imissRBT
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

limo

Post by imissRBT » Sat Jun 05, 2004 2:22 pm

I for one liked the superstar limo too! maybe i'm lame but i thought it was at least KINDA cool....i mean it was better than empty space. my favorite was that weird greasy agent guy..... but the rockin roller coaster looks neat too i saw it on tv a couple weeks ago it seemed like fun

~Is there meat in the vegetable stew?~

BuzzLightBeer
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by BuzzLightBeer » Sat Jun 05, 2004 2:32 pm

"The weird greasy agent guy" lol :D

I could never figure out if he was a puppet or computer generated. No matter what though...he was creepy.[/quote]

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:37 pm

BuzzLightBeer wrote:"The weird greasy agent guy" lol :D

I could never figure out if he was a puppet or computer generated. No matter what though...he was creepy.
He and his fellows are puppets. The heads are made from old pantyhose stuffed with ... I know not what. There was briefly a TV show (or a segment of one) that featured them a few years back. Can't remember the designer or the shows name right now -- I've got CRS from spending the whole freaking day filling Squeeze Breezes.

Zazu

DisneyPrincess
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by DisneyPrincess » Sun Jun 06, 2004 6:53 pm

Zazu wrote: spending the whole freaking day filling Squeeze Breezes.
I'm so so sorry.

FebruaryStar02
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by FebruaryStar02 » Sun Jun 06, 2004 7:05 pm

I kinda did like Super Snore Lame-O, in all its mediocre glory...probably because it made me laugh.

I would LOVE to see something happen with that corner of deadness besides Hollywood & Dine being used for private parties.

A Rockin' Roller Coaster sounds super-cool. I've never been on one.

...but what about the monorail track smack in the middle of everything? Can that be accomodated?