You Want What?!

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Shorty82
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Re: You Want What?!

Post by Shorty82 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:32 pm

Whazzup wrote:We had some bad storms while you were gone. Could that have caused the problem with your NIC?
I don't see how as I had unplugged everything.

Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long.

We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious…
and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

-Walt Disney
:wwwd:
Keep moving forward

BarryH
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by BarryH » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:21 pm

Syndrome wrote:I haven't been around for a while because I've been insanely busy, but I just had to pop over and share this. A CM friend who works in the candy shop on Main Street had a woman come up to her and ask, "Do you have peanut brittle without any peanuts?"

I'm just not even sure what snide comment to make about that...I guess it just stands on its own.
I want to order a BLT, but to hold the bacon, lettuce, and tomato. :)

The Tao of Steve

1.) Eliminate your desires
2.) Do something excellent in her presence
3.) Retreat

vixen101485
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by vixen101485 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:45 pm

HEHEHE....when I worked Mickey D's we had this one lady come in all the time and get a hamburger with no burger. All the regular condiments, and pickles but no meat. Seriously, some all carb thing she was on. For god's sakes go over to the grocery store across the street and buy a pack of buns and a bottle of ketchup

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:53 pm

vixen101485 wrote:HEHEHE....when I worked Mickey D's we had this one lady come in all the time and get a hamburger with no burger. All the regular condiments, and pickles but no meat. Seriously, some all carb thing she was on. For god's sakes go over to the grocery store across the street and buy a pack of buns and a bottle of ketchup
???

I was at In 'N Out, and the guy in front of me orders one of the "special" hidden burgers. It was a double, but instead of a bun, in came wrapped in lettuce! (he also had triple onions on it!) (no date for that guy!!)

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:58 am

GRUMPY PIRATE wrote:???

I was at In 'N Out, and the guy in front of me orders one of the "special" hidden burgers. It was a double, but instead of a bun, in came wrapped in lettuce! (he also had triple onions on it!) (no date for that guy!!)
They have grilled cheese also. I order my burger protein style, without bun, as I am allergic to buns and any wheat. Also available is the animal style and the multiples like 5x5 which is 5 patties and 5 slices of cheese. Mostly people allergic to wheat and on low carb diets get the protein style burger.

I love onions and which I had some to go with my peanut butter right now.

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:07 am

5 patties of beef?!? Woah! I think I would Signal V about halfway through that one.

Unless they're small patties...

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:11 am

you could get a 50x50 if you want. Yep there have been customers who have ordered a 7x7 before. Not sure the record but it is standard bun and ingredients with standard patty and cheese. My record is two double doubles with the bun. I could probably do 3 double doubles without the bun as I have celiac.

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:08 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:5 patties of beef?!? Woah! I think I would Signal V about halfway through that one.

Unless they're small patties...
The patties are pretty big, but this particular guy had just a double. you can get a triple or quad, or..pretty much anything you want. They also have "hidden" milk shakes and other items.

vixen101485
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by vixen101485 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:18 pm

GRUMPY PIRATE wrote:The patties are pretty big, but this particular guy had just a double. you can get a triple or quad, or..pretty much anything you want. They also have "hidden" milk shakes and other items.
So what do they "hide" in the milkshake? *eyebrow raises*

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:26 pm

vixen101485 wrote:So what do they "hide" in the milkshake? *eyebrow raises*
Oh, sorry, no "hidden" substances! Its kind of an "in" joke. you can order mixes of flavors, and have your burgers various ways, (no buns) or triple or quadruple meat, or whatever. They don't put it on the menu, but if you know about it, you can order it. its sort of an open secret.

http://www.in-n-out.com/secretmenu.asp

you can see the stuff at the web site shown!