Stupid Moviegoer Trick

All other Disney Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disney discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Stupid Moviegoer Trick

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:01 pm

I have seen them but don't really think they are all that funny (because of the kid factor!). I do like the propellers, and I have seen outboards on the hitch!!! (and of course. Mickey!!)

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:20 pm

Ms. Matterhorn wrote:That's disgusting! Has anyone seen the rubber anatomical parts that some really crude people hang from their trailer hitch? To make their truck look like a MALE truck? I wish a cop would pull them over, it is obscene.
I guess I've been driving around animals too much. I just don't care. To put them on your car makes it a male animal car, I get the joke. But things phase me less and less.

Now, today was the exception. I had heard about this many, many times, but never seen it. We're passing the Mandrills and the male picks a female. The only way to describe what was going on was that he was f***ing her. You couldn't really call it mating, and the part that made me laugh was not the seeing monkeys having sex. What made me laugh was the way he was spanking her. I mean, actually spanking her. You can't believe it until you see it. Even better, they weren't somewhere in back where you could just barely see it. No, they were out on the ledge, with nothing between the guests and the monkeys but air.

I then went a bit off script and said something like, "You can tell when an animal sanctuary is taking proper care of the animals in their care because they are comfortable enough to mate." Even with a truckload of people going by.

I don't know about you, but a propane-powered truck full of tourists going by every thirty seconds would completely ruin the mood for me.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

EeyoresButterfly
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by EeyoresButterfly » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:43 pm

Thanks for the mental image Wallaby! "And now children, the boy monkey is spanking the girl monkey because she's been very baaaaaaaaaaaaad..."

Petite and Proud!

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:50 pm

EeyoresButterfly wrote:Thanks for the mental image Wallaby! "And now children, the boy monkey is spanking the girl monkey because she's been very baaaaaaaaaaaaad..."
PLEASE DONT USE THE PHRASE "SPANKING THE MONKEY"

Thank you!! :abu:

YOU knew that was going to happen, DIDN"T YOU???

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:50 pm

Be happy only having the mental image. I can never unsee what I've seen today.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

EeyoresButterfly
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by EeyoresButterfly » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:32 pm

Sorry Pirate! Honestly, my mind never goes there. Working entertainment at Disney was quite an experience because I tend to be very naive whenever there is any innuendo, my friends got a kick out of 'educating' me. :eek:

Petite and Proud!

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:35 pm

EeyoresButterfly wrote:Sorry Pirate! Honestly, my mind never goes there. Working entertainment at Disney was quite an experience because I tend to be very naive whenever there is any innuendo, my friends got a kick out of 'educating' me. :eek:
Dosn't offend me!! I think its kind of refreshing!! Stay INNOCENT!!!

Trust me, there are weird enough things out there!! Thats why I like WDW and DLR, its a refreshing change!!!

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:59 am

Big Wallaby wrote:... I don't know about you, but a propane-powered truck full of tourists going by every thirty seconds would completely ruin the mood for me.
I've heard that's available in Amsterdam. For a price.

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

Ms. Matterhorn
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Ms. Matterhorn » Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:08 am

Anybody notice Grumpy Pirate hit 3000 posts? A new record!

:bow: :clap:

"Excuse me, are those ducks real?"
"Yes, sir, but the water is fake."

February
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by February » Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:02 pm

BRWombat wrote:I've heard that's available in Amsterdam. For a price.
ROFL Wombat!!!

I think we may have to take up a collection of our pennies to send poor Wallaby for therapy to deal with the aftermath of what I will now and ever think of as "The Mandrill Affair"

Congrats on the post count Pirate! 3000! Shnikes!

Two things stand like stone:
Kindness in another’s trouble.
Courage in your own.
~Adam Lindsay Gordon

"...and only fireworks will light the sky at night
for all the world can see." ~Keane