Grounded....

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
SpaceRanger
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Grounded....

Post by SpaceRanger » Sun Apr 25, 2004 1:18 am

I've been told I'm not allowed to do any outside activity for a while lol... cuz every other time I do, I end up with another animal... in this case, it's THREE 8 week old chihuahua/cocker spaniel mixes... I felt so bad for them tho... they're sick and all wormy and the guy was just gonna leave them on the street, and I was afraid they'd get run over. So I figured I'd take them in and get them to the vet after work tomorrow then find homes for them. I really do need to not take in sick and injured animals... soon there won't be anyone to give them to cuz I will have already given an animal to everyone within a 10 mile radius... Seems like just as soon as I place one animal, I end up with another one to find a good home for. Oh well, I just told everyone to be happy that this time it was just three pups and not a horse :lol:

God must love stupid people. He made so many of them.

CujoSR
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by CujoSR » Sun Apr 25, 2004 1:23 am

such a humanitarian. well if your looking to off load them feel free to post. i'm sure someone will want them when they get healthier.

"A little swordplay, now and then, keeps my mind off sheep!"

"You're messing with my Zen thing, man."

"Dreams are as portals,
flat visions of misty places,
fragments bound below my surface,
but I can write dreams,
they flow from me,
inscribed but now unbound,
I touch them,
and they are real,
and they are real."

SpaceRanger
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by SpaceRanger » Wed Apr 28, 2004 7:12 pm

CujoSR wrote:such a humanitarian. well if your looking to off load them feel free to post. i'm sure someone will want them when they get healthier.
Aww... thanks Cujo, you rock! I'll post pics and all that once I've got them healthier again. :)

God must love stupid people. He made so many of them.