Do you know what Disney is about?

This is the place to tell us about the stupid things fellow employees can do.
crystal_crtr
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: Do you know what Disney is about?

Post by crystal_crtr » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:39 am

I quit my last job for the same thing that you had to deal with. My supervisor insulted me and my ability to do my job 4 seperate times in a matter of 3 hours and the 4th time he said some very insulting things in front of two other employees and when I left for lunch I didn't come back. I was a case worker for the local Housing Authority. The housing director asked me why I left and I told her what he did and what he said she told me that was uncalled for but I have since found out that nothing happened to him. That just really had me boiling. I wanted to just hurt him so bad.

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium]You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it requires people to make the dream a reality. Walt Disney[/font]

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:51 am

That is the reason I am no longer in the Magic industry. While I am happy for it, at the time I had to completely reorganize my life, because not only did I stop what I was doing, but I had to back up and take another road.

Now, I am glad I did, but at the time my whole world was crashing down around me.

With this magic show, I was supposed to go on a USO tour to Afghanistan and Iraq to serve and entertain the soldiers there. For it to be bad enough to give up that (and be glad a few years later that I did) it was pretty bad.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

Randy B
In our Memory
In our Memory

Post by Randy B » Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:10 am

Big Wallaby wrote:Purple Pants: Going out of style?.
Nope, just being redyed to Khaki. :D:

Randy