Guests Demanding Refunds

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
vixen101485
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Guests Demanding Refunds

Post by vixen101485 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:29 pm

Is it legal or possible to get a refund on a 4 yr old little monster? Any takers. UGGGGG...I am stressed.

I will have to ask Donnie some of his refund stories for this thread.

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:41 pm

vixen101485 wrote:Is it legal or possible to get a refund on a 4 yr old little monster? Any takers. UGGGGG...I am stressed.

I will have to ask Donnie some of his refund stories for this thread.
Ummm, you could always leave him at Small World, with a songbook!!

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:45 pm

GRUMPY PIRATE wrote:when they do that, they should be given a voucher for a free meal at the same resterant, In 6 months!! (and it should only be good for a few days)
Preferably on 'blacked out' days,and only between the hours of 01:30-5:3:twisted:

vixen101485
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by vixen101485 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:09 pm

GRUMPY PIRATE wrote:Ummm, you could always leave him at Small World, with a songbook!!
Leave Donnie? I dont think the cute little lederhosen that the German dolls wear will quite fit his 300 lb frame. LOL The 4 yrold daughter on the other hand....Dont tempt me.

hueneme
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by hueneme » Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:00 pm

I feel it all starts in school and at home when two or more kids have a NON-competition for something. Dodge ball, softball, games, running, etc. NOBODY is a looser----everyone is a winner! Kids grow up not knowing the agony of defeat and not knowing they can loose, or be wrong, or not have something they want. Then, when their coupon says; "10% off hooded sweatshirt", they try to scam it into "100% anything I want". We really need to go back to winners and loosers as kids and then, when they meet real life, they are prepared. Just my oinion. Chuck...

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:20 pm

darph nader wrote:Preferably on 'blacked out' days,and only between the hours of 01:30-5:3:twisted:
My thought exactly!!

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:21 pm

vixen101485 wrote:Leave Donnie? I dont think the cute little lederhosen that the German dolls wear will quite fit his 300 lb frame. LOL The 4 yrold daughter on the other hand....Dont tempt me.
You could bill him as the worlds biggest small world singer!!!

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:44 am

madhatter04 wrote:"Alexander, this is the 2nd thing I've seen today that's CLOSED. This does not make me happy, Alexander!"
Anyone else get a Hannibal Lecter vibe off this guy?
hueneme wrote:I feel it all starts in school and at home when two or more kids have a NON-competition for something. Dodge ball, softball, games, running, etc. NOBODY is a looser----everyone is a winner! Kids grow up not knowing the agony of defeat and not knowing they can loose, or be wrong, or not have something they want. Then, when their coupon says; "10% off hooded sweatshirt", they try to scam it into "100% anything I want". We really need to go back to winners and loosers as kids and then, when they meet real life, they are prepared. Just my oinion. Chuck...
Well stated. It's a system of setting these kids up for failure. I know, I was in that system before it got so bad as it is now, and I didn't attend the high school portion. Friends who did were all to happy with the results that as long as they showed up, they pretty much got an "A".

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

Princess Susi
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Princess Susi » Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:30 am

Tara_Lee3 wrote:"NSA" Stands for No Strings Attached. :pinocchio It's basically a fill-in-the-blank type gift certificate that CM's can give to Guests.... Works like.... erm...

SG wears a poorly anchored wig or toupee onto Space Mountain... The expected g-force / wind factor sucks it off his/her head. Guest is understandably angry and embarrassed. A CM may give the guest an NSA for a hat so the guest can conceal the reason they needed fake hair in the first place.
I can just *picture* this one! :hysteria:
sues

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Hugging a Beluga is swell!

Princess Susi
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Princess Susi » Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:33 am

hueneme wrote:I feel it all starts in school and at home when two or more kids have a NON-competition for something. Dodge ball, softball, games, running, etc. NOBODY is a looser----everyone is a winner! Kids grow up not knowing the agony of defeat and not knowing they can loose, or be wrong, or not have something they want. Then, when their coupon says; "10% off hooded sweatshirt", they try to scam it into "100% anything I want". We really need to go back to winners and loosers as kids and then, when they meet real life, they are prepared. Just my oinion. Chuck...

Exactly. People need to learn that the world is not perfect and that you do not always win no matter what. They need to learn to deal with disappointment.
sues

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Hugging a Beluga is swell!