But I Don't Want to Get Locked In!

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Re: But I Don't Want to Get Locked In!

Post by BRWombat » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:06 pm

hobie16 wrote:I went to a fund raiser. One of the items up for auction was a 49er helmet with the first ten Hall Of Fame 49er singnatures on it. I out bid two other people and got it.

The president of my company was a Notre Dame alum and played golf with Joe on occasion. I told him about the helmet and asked him if I could show up when he played golf with Joe and get a picture of him with the helmet. The prez said Joe owed him a favor and had him come by work for a tour. Joe came by and I went along taking pictures of startled employees with Joe. I got my picture of Joe, the helmet and me. Really nice guy.
Heard a story recently, supposedly true, from a guy who used to handle a lot of functions and publicity involving charities and sports figures. His wife used to attend some of these events with him, although she was not a sports fan at all. Supposedly while mingling around she found herself meeting this tall, handsome man. The man stuck out his hand and said, "Joe Montana."

She shook it and replied, "Helen, Nevada." :D:

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:36 pm

BRWombat wrote:Heard a story recently, supposedly true, from a guy who used to handle a lot of functions and publicity involving charities and sports figures. His wife used to attend some of these events with him, although she was not a sports fan at all. Supposedly while mingling around she found herself meeting this tall, handsome man. The man stuck out his hand and said, "Joe Montana."

She shook it and replied, "Helen, Nevada." :D:
Very good!!

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

stefunierocks
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by stefunierocks » Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:05 pm

i sincerely hope no one checks my internet history. as I also googled the spray on condom.

Initially reading I was intrigued. Then I read that it says it will be LATEX :(

Im allergic to latex. back to BC and poly condoms.

Been to Disney 200+ times.

Next trip: Oct. 12 for MNSSHP.