Guest Abuse Of A Cm 6-11-07

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
PapaMouse
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: Guest Abuse Of A Cm 6-11-07

Post by PapaMouse » Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:39 pm

Working with the public is a loose loose situation. It sucks that people like that can even breed.

Help control A.D.D., Spank a kids ass.

LegoDan
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by LegoDan » Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:58 pm

going back to the original topic. I was working Soarin' Over California and as everyone knows every single seat on the ride is fully wheelchair and ECV accessible. One person with a wheelchair near the middle the line for a row insisted on me letting them sit on the first seat they came to, but I told them that I need them to move all the way down to the last open seat. They started yelling at me saying that they need to transfer and I said I know and the wheelchair can be moved in front of any of the seats to transfer and that I would move the wheelchair off to the side. She kept screaming at me that it's hard for her to transfer but when she finally shut up and transfered she had less trouble than most.

She then insisted that I help her transfer back to the wheelchair, and I said I'm sorry but we are not allowed to help anyone transfer. she blew up. It ended up being fine in the end.

I told my lead about this because she might go to guest relations after and he said I was totally in the right and if she went to complain that GR would defend me

"Some days it takes all you've got just to keep up with the losers."

wheelieman
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by wheelieman » Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:35 am

Dan, you were totally right. On behalf of all chair users, I apologize. Some people just cant follow directions, chair or ecv or legs. I feel for you guys. Guest abuse of a CM should be cause for immediate removal from the park!
Dave

Im in California, Im in California! If you see me at Knott's, come up and say "Hi"!

^ Okay, the novelty has worn off.

Amateur Radio Call Sign KI6BVW

GMC
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by GMC » Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:14 pm

Elena (aka: Bubble Lady) wrote:[font=Palatino Linotype]
then i looked for the signs that used to be up in fantasyland that said
"Children under the age of 7 must be accompanied by an adult", but i never saw any...what happened to them?
[/font]
That's supposed to be handled directly by attractions cast. If they're under 7 they have to be 52".

Gimme some soft serve!

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:49 pm

That was uncomfortable to me. This was at MGM Studios Park right when you first come in and Guest relations is just to the side and there are restrooms across from there and the pin kiosk was in the center of the street.
I don't mind the tiny boys who need supervision, but a 14-15 yr old! NO WAY! :twitch:
susi

Isn't someone that old, going into a womens bathroom, illegal? I would be VERY upset if my dw went into a restroom with an older kid in there!

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:15 am

GRUMPY PIRATE wrote:Isn't someone that old, going into a womens bathroom, illegal?
Aside from by accident (and I'll tell you about that sometime, too), it should be.

Worst part in my story was, I was a teen, and the girls that caught (and subsequently laughed at) me were really cute.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:14 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:Aside from by accident (and I'll tell you about that sometime, too), it should be.

[font=Arial Black]Worst part in my story was, I was a teen, and the girls that caught (and subsequently laughed at) me were really cute[/font].
That was YOU that went into the bathroom with your mom?

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:01 pm

GRUMPY PIRATE wrote:That was YOU that went into the bathroom with your mom?

Hahaha, BW you must have been the Guy I saw in the Ladies' room at the Rush concert in Irvine, too! :D:
(I will be back in Irvine this weekend for the Black Sabbath concert, will look for you! :p: )

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:07 pm

GRUMPY PIRATE wrote:That was YOU that went into the bathroom with your mom?
No sign of my mom. I was camping, had to go, so I walked into what I thought was the nearest men's room. I thought it funny there were no urinals in there, but I continued to do my thing.

I was fifteen at the time.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?