Aladdin show at California Adventure

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
IdiotsAreEverywhere
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Re: Aladdin show at California Adventure

Post by IdiotsAreEverywhere » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:42 am

SpokkerJones wrote:MiceChat and most other Disney forums are laughable. With topics like, "WHICH TUNNEL DO YOU GO INTO WHEN YOU FIRST ENTER DISNEYLAND, LEFT OR RIGHT?" and the threads about haunted attractions, you can't really expect any kind of intelligent discussion out of them.
:hysteria:

Sooooo true, it made me laugh.

Syndrome
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Syndrome » Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:07 pm

I hope she's still there when we visit DCA in April. Seems like this should be a non-issue; if she's got the singing talent, who cares how she gets around? At WDW over the past couple of weeks I've noticed several CMs in wheelchairs and scooters. It's nice to see that; I used to see many at Universal but rarely/never at WDW. Good to know they are finally hiring based on ability.

And even if that show is creepy, it can't be any worst than the hideous travesty called "Steps In Time" that I saw when DCA first opened and that I still have nightmares about.

"If you are a dee, please don't marry a dee, 'cause then your kids will be dee dee dee." ....Carlos Mencia

"It's the difference between champagne and carbonated pee!" ....Homer Simpson

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice work, pal

CBeilby
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by CBeilby » Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:42 pm

To the woman who was sitting in the Stage Left Mezzanine with the yammering three year old on September 28th at the 6 PM showing.

No, the world does not revolve around you. If you are unable to keep your three year old son from yammering through the entire show, then of course another guest is going to shush him. He's spoiling the show for other guests, and because of his age, he's YOUR responsibility. It is not the job of the Ushers, or other guests to make sure your kid stays quiet, but yours. Think about that before you get so pissed off because of your own incompetence that you tell off another guest. No, the other guest shouldn't have to move or leave the show because you can't do your job as a parent. It should be you who leaves. God forbid that anyone else should enjoy something besides you.

Syndrome
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Syndrome » Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:40 pm

I think that woman and her kid both go to my church.

"If you are a dee, please don't marry a dee, 'cause then your kids will be dee dee dee." ....Carlos Mencia

"It's the difference between champagne and carbonated pee!" ....Homer Simpson

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice work, pal

Scott45
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Scott45 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:44 pm

Betcha prayed for the proverbal thunderbolt didn't ya?

:twisted:

Scott45

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:37 pm

Syndrome wrote:I think that woman and her kid both go to my church.
That's impossible,they were at the movies, behind me and the Mrs. last sunday. :mad:

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:01 pm

No, it has to be the same one that was on the flight back home from MCO...

Oh wait, that was my daughter :rolleyes:

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

leftcoaster
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by leftcoaster » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:23 am

I think he was the same one who was kicking my seat on my flight to Orlando a few months ago.

Me: dirty looks (three times)
Her: "What do you want me to do sir. He's three."
Me: "Maybe he needs to be better behaved before he gets on an airplane."

svickersart
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by svickersart » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:39 am

3 year olds will do stuff like that, IMO if they cannot behave then the parents need to remove them but they dont because mom and dad want to see the show and little bratty is bored. I was at one show where a baby started to cry, and no they dont take the baby out of the show and as you know a crying baby is contagious, soon there are a dozen crying babies. But for yammering through the show, I sat next to a family, all adults that did it once, I shushed them several times but they still wouldnt shut up. I think maybe it was because I was Shushing in the wrong language. Thankfully my GF's 11 YO son is well behaved even with ADHD. He fears mom so he keeps out of trouble for the most part and its funny because he has never had a spanking in his life but he fears it will happen so hes pretty good. We see the Aladdin show every time we go, my GF goes and smokes while me and the kid see it (I call her my chatty Kathy doll with a broken string) she will go smoke and chat with people while we see the show and hes always good, sits quitely and watches the show, he will squirm a little towards the end but thats it. But it is really up to the adults to maintain order, show a good example by being quite and making sure your bra ahhh kids are quite too.

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:41 am

leftcoaster wrote:Me: dirty looks (three times)
Her: "What do you want me to do sir. He's three."
Me: "Maybe he needs to be better behaved before he gets on an airplane."
Or perhaps, just perhaps... you don't take him flying that early... I mean, really... when they're three... they're going to be scared of the characters, unable to do most of the attractions, won't be able to sit still in many that they are able to attend, and even then they're not going to get the jokes on Jungle Cruise.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?