Supersize Me

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Supersize Me

Post by darph nader » Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:45 pm

ICStupidPeople wrote:Pilsner Me!!

We need to do a documentary about traveling around the country doing nothing but drinking beer. Not sure what the outcome would be, but is that really important? The study itself is what matters.
I can see it now. 27 DUIs and a trip to the morgue with 'total' kidney,liver, and bladder failure. :(

ICStupidPeople
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by ICStupidPeople » Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:49 pm

darph nader wrote:I can see it now. 27 DUIs and a trip to the morgue with 'total' kidney,liver, and bladder failure. :(
blah blah blah with the health issues involved. Think of the study itself. Sometimes we make sacrifices for science. geesh...

Has anyone seen my bee....oh look, a venus fly trap...

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:53 pm

Napa Valley is famous for its wine country tours. In the rest of the country it's called drunk driving.

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

Cranbiz
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Cranbiz » Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:29 am

ICStupidPeople wrote:Pilsner Me!!

We need to do a documentary about traveling around the country doing nothing but drinking beer. Not sure what the outcome would be, but is that really important? The study itself is what matters.
Well on board X there was a large thread about a monorail drink a thon and let's not forget at Epcot you can "Drink around the World"

Perhaps I'll volunteer to conduct this study. I'm sure that I can easily drink around the world (we do have to make sure that I'm not working later that day. :rolleyes: ;)

No longer the Wearer of Purple Pants

No longer a General in the Bolivian Army!

"The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

Randy B
In our Memory
In our Memory

Post by Randy B » Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:04 am

[quote="Cranbiz"]Well on board X there was a large thread about a monorail drink a thon and let's not forget at Epcot you can "Drink around the World"

Perhaps I'll volunteer to conduct this study. I'm sure that I can easily drink around the world (we do have to make sure that I'm not working later that day. :rolleyes: ]

Or if done right, not working later that week! :D:

Randy

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:39 am

Cranbiz wrote:Still had soaking wet shoes and socks with 8 hours on the bus.
Cran, off the beer topic. No fun am I? :rolleyes: Can't WDW CMs buy socks @ Costuming? We can @ DLR Main Issue.

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:47 pm

Main Streeter wrote:Can't WDW CMs buy socks @ Costuming? We can @ DLR Main Issue.
That depends on which costuming location you're assigned to. MK used to have several vending machines, now there are none. Some small locations like resorts have machines, but not all. Most of the time only women's knee-highs were available, not the black or white socks most of us would need.

The wise CM keeps a full change in his locker against the chance of such things -- including spare costume pieces, as they are often unavailable.

Zazu