We now return you to your regularly scheduled stupidity

This is the place to find the latest news and announcements concerning StupidGuestTricks.com Note: You may reply to any topic in this forum but you may not post new topics.
hhsrat
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Re: We now return you to your regularly scheduled stupidity

Post by hhsrat » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 am

Cujo - have you ever given any thought to enabling support for the Tapatalk forum reader for Android/iOS? I believe it's free for the forum owner, but users may have to pay for the app (I don't remember, I got the app about 2 years ago when I first got an android-based phone). I use the app occasionally, but very few of the boards that I read on a regular basis use it.

http://www.tapatalk.com

The views and opinions expressed in this post do not represent those of the Walt Disney Company. This post was written while off the clock and off WDW property. Caution: The moving rubber line is travelling at the same speed as you.

CptnSkippy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest
Department: F&B

Post by CptnSkippy » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:49 am

Just ran into it here's a screenshot:

I noticed at the bottom, it appears the codes are coming through instead of the time, copyright date etc.

Parties of 33 should consider dividing their parties into two groups of 16 and a half each.

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:19 am

CptnSkippy wrote:Just ran into it here's a screenshot:

I noticed at the bottom, it appears the codes are coming through instead of the time, copyright date etc.
Yeah, I'm still getting this every day when I log in too.

Zazu

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:36 pm

I thought it was just me. I get the same thing.

but I noticed that if I use the login on the right side of the main page, and check "remember me" it logs in just fine.

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:46 pm

Either the url in the settings needs to be changed, or the could be doing a check on referrals and it needs to be added to a list of trusted sites. Either way, the invalid redirect should be an easy fix.

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:03 pm

On the rare occaison I get an invalid redirect when I log in, I just click on New Posts; that takes care of it.

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Looking for Cheap Umrah Packages 2020

Post by Big Wallaby » Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:39 am

charlescrawford816 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:21 am
Euro Africa Travel Ltd Proud to offer [LINK REDACTED] for Muslim Pilgrimages residing in the United Kingdom and looking umrah packages with affordable price.
My, aren't YOU a spammy McSpammerface. Don't worry, charlescrawford816 buddy. We'll get you banned shortly.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:10 pm

Hello, everybody! The usual thread for posting socially is locked, so I had to come here.

Great news! Near the end of January, I got my own apartment!!!!
It's in a brand-new apartment complex built specifically for low income people like moi!
Five hundred twenty eight square feet of space, with a small couch, table and two chairs, microwave, electric range, refrigerator, queen size bed, dresser and nightstand included! Apart from rent--one-third of my monthly gross income--my only bill is for cable TV and internet (Spectrum). A friend from when I was working briefly at Samaritan's Purse helped me with some stuff, including some food, and people from my church also have contributed housewares as well. After nearly four years in a homeless shelter--that's gotta be a record!--I finally have my own place!

Next, I'm going to go through my storage and throw some stuff out, sell other stuff, and keep the rest. There's a small storage space next to my apartment. And after that, I plan to adopt a new kitty!

My church ended up buying a hundred year old building that was originally a hotel on the second floor, a drug store on the ground floor. Due to COVID, we're meeting at house churches, or using Zoom. We have a lot of plans for renovations, but trying to get them past the city is a job.

As for the shelter in a recycled bus depot, it recently closed for good. It was the only low-requirement shelter in the county. Now the remaining shelters require a referral. Most of those who were at the shelter either moved to the new shelter in another part of town, or moved where I am. Only 7 people left without a place to stay.

I have never tested positive for COVID, which is other good news. Hope you all are healthy and are doing well.

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:59 pm

Update: rounded up some friends, and we got essentially all my stuff out of storage (I left a torchiere lamp that I don't need, and I seem to be missing a rubber boot.). Now I'm making my way through my stuff, donating--instead of selling--tossing, and keeping my stuff. Did quite a bit of work Wednesday, when I got everything out, but today I'm tired. Maybe I can do some after work tomorrow, more on Saturday.

delsdad
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here
Park: Canadas Top
Department: Concert Hall!
Position: Making Lights Move!

Post by delsdad » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:33 pm

This is GREAT news FelineFan ! I am very happy for you !

I hope things continue on this positive trend !
:thumbsup:

felinefan wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:10 pm
Hello, everybody! The usual thread for posting socially is locked, so I had to come here.

Great news! Near the end of January, I got my own apartment!!!!
It's in a brand-new apartment complex built specifically for low income people like moi!
Five hundred twenty eight square feet of space, with a small couch, table and two chairs, microwave, electric range, refrigerator, queen size bed, dresser and nightstand included! Apart from rent--one-third of my monthly gross income--my only bill is for cable TV and internet (Spectrum). A friend from when I was working briefly at Samaritan's Purse helped me with some stuff, including some food, and people from my church also have contributed housewares as well. After nearly four years in a homeless shelter--that's gotta be a record!--I finally have my own place!

Next, I'm going to go through my storage and throw some stuff out, sell other stuff, and keep the rest. There's a small storage space next to my apartment. And after that, I plan to adopt a new kitty!

My church ended up buying a hundred year old building that was originally a hotel on the second floor, a drug store on the ground floor. Due to COVID, we're meeting at house churches, or using Zoom. We have a lot of plans for renovations, but trying to get them past the city is a job.

As for the shelter in a recycled bus depot, it recently closed for good. It was the only low-requirement shelter in the county. Now the remaining shelters require a referral. Most of those who were at the shelter either moved to the new shelter in another part of town, or moved where I am. Only 7 people left without a place to stay.

I have never tested positive for COVID, which is other good news. Hope you all are healthy and are doing well.