‘If I’m Going to Get Sick and Die, I Might as Well Do It at Disney World’

News about Theme Parks and their parent companies.
hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Re: ‘If I’m Going to Get Sick and Die, I Might as Well Do It at Disney World’

Post by hobie16 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:46 am

Covids.jpg

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by hobie16 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:37 am

Mask.jpg

Are my testicles black?

A suspected Covid-19 male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose. A young student nurse appears and gives him a partial sponge bath.

"Nurse,"' he mumbles from behind the mask, "are my testicles black?"

Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, Sir. I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet."

He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, please check for me. Are my testicles black?"

Concerned that he might elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worrying about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and pulls back the covers. She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles gently in the other. She looks very closely and says, "There's nothing wrong with them, Sir. They look fine."

The man slowly pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her, and says very slowly, "Thank you very much. That was wonderful. Now listen very, very, closely: "Are - my - test - results - back?"

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by hobie16 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:24 pm

Randy Newman checks in.

--- Matt King

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:45 pm

We had an altercation at the shelter at lunchtime yesterday. One guy bumped into another--accidentally, of course--and the bumpee hauled off and knocked him to the ground. Then the guy who was bumped started yelling and going on, saying he was keeping it together and this bumped him, yada, yada, yada. Needless to say, the guy that got bumped got thrown out.

Finally got on the worker's list, so I can come to work/church and do a little work--the essentials like the bathrooms and picking up in the parking lot---and use the wifi to keep up, even though it's on the slow side. But I'm hangin' in there. A friend convinced me to sign up for Facebook, and I've heard so far from a former roommate--though not the one I'm seeking--and a cousin I haven't seen in 22 years.

Still, I can't wait for this stupidity to end.