Movin' on up

This is the place to find the latest news and announcements concerning StupidGuestTricks.com Note: You may reply to any topic in this forum but you may not post new topics.
Shorty82
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Re: Movin' on up

Post by Shorty82 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:02 am

leftcoaster wrote:Hey Polar,

Are you going to have the multi-quote feature?
I hope! That is a big annoyance to me about this site. I have to do a bunch of copy and pastes to multiquote instead of just clicking a few buttons.

Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long.

We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious…
and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

-Walt Disney
:wwwd:
Keep moving forward

Princess Susi
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Princess Susi » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:42 am

Polar33 wrote:Aww, but I happen to like December of 2006. It was much more fun than August of 2007.
I have to agree with this, August 2007 SUCKED! I was in the Disneyland Hotel on Christmas Day 2006 and spent a week at the Happiest Place on Earth. So what if I had the worst stomach virus :barf: I have EVER had in my life and a house call Dr. ($$$$$$!!) came and gave me a shot in the bum to get rid of the nausea. I was in bed for 4 days, BUT, I WAS AT THE DISNEYLAND HOTEL! It was still better than being snowed in by the masive Colorado blizzards! We finally had a few days when I felt better and we went out and had a blast! We even did the Holiday Tour at DL which was so much fun!
AND... the concierge people went out of their way to get me Ginger Ale, even though Ginger Ale is not a Coke product! One of the concierge people stopped at a grocery store and brought me some for my tummy! CM's are awesome! :bouncemic :bouncemic :bouncemic The DL Hotel Concierge Lounge CMs are like familt to us we know them so well now! It was the best Christmas ever even with the illness! Thank you CM's!!! You are my heroes! :D:
Now August 2007, big time suckage! Not even worth mentioning! GOOD RIDDANCE!!! :raspberry
Susi

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Hugging a Beluga is swell!

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:22 pm

Server moves are fun! Hope it all goes well.

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:47 pm

Polar33 wrote:Sorry folks, it looks like I got a little ahead of myself with the Noon estimate. At this time I have no estimate < > but I'll do everything I can let you all know in advance
Polar, THANK YOU for ALL you are doing! :trophy: Read the above. Sounds like an Emp. Check In. ;) :D:

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:22 pm

ktulu wrote:Server moves are fun! Hope it all goes well.
You're the Chief Tickling/Trash/Technology Officer, and that's the best you can offer??? :D:

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:27 pm

Hey, he's just the CT/TO, not the CT/T/TO. We'll hire someone to do the trash. If our trash winds up having worm guts and full, cold beer cans in it, I can think of someone who might volunteer for that position.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by ktulu » Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:28 pm

BRWombat wrote:You're the Chief Tickling/Trash/Technology Officer, and that's the best you can offer??? :D:
*sigh*

Here are some responses I've received in the past:

"Don't screw it up."
"Need help? No? Good, because I'll be gone."
"Be sure you check the specs on the end line for the rotary girder."

My favorite bit of advice for windows users, "format and reinstall."

That good enough for ya ;)

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by ktulu » Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:31 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:Hey, he's just the CT/TO, not the CT/T/TO. We'll hire someone to do the trash. If our trash winds up having worm guts and full, cold beer cans in it, I can think of someone who might volunteer for that position.
If it's the same guy I'm thinking of, I worked with him in the past. Good man. We should probably look into selling the emptied cans though, that alone will keep us out of the red.