Not Always Right -2

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Re: Not Always Right -2

Post by BRWombat » Mon May 21, 2018 3:05 pm

hobie16 wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 2:41 pm
First it was vog or volcanic smog. Now it's laze. Laze is formed when hot lava hits the ocean. The change in temperature creates hydrochloric acid and steam. Within the steam, fine glass particles may be dispersed through the air.
So it burns, eats away, and shreds your lungs. Lovely.

WEDFan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by WEDFan » Wed May 23, 2018 12:50 pm

BRWombat wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 3:05 pm
hobie16 wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 2:41 pm
First it was vog or volcanic smog. Now it's laze. Laze is formed when hot lava hits the ocean. The change in temperature creates hydrochloric acid and steam. Within the steam, fine glass particles may be dispersed through the air.
So it burns, eats away, and shreds your lungs. Lovely.
So Hobie, are you being affected by vog or laze where you are? Forgive me my lack of knowledge concerning distances and wind patterns in your neck of the country.

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Wed May 23, 2018 3:54 pm

WEDFan wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 12:50 pm
So Hobie, are you being affected by vog or laze where you are? Forgive me my lack of knowledge concerning distances and wind patterns in your neck of the country.
Not yet. As long as the trade winds are blowing the rest of the state is safe. If the Kona's kick in the whole state will turn yellow.

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.