Alligator encounter at Grand Floridian...

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Re: Alligator encounter at Grand Floridian...

Post by felinefan » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:49 pm

I am of the opinion that selfies are the ultimate form of vanity. :soapbox:

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:51 pm

felinefan wrote:I am of the opinion that selfies are the ultimate form of vanity. :soapbox:
Must... resist... temptation... to... make... political... comment...! :banghead:

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:44 pm

Seriously, people are getting hurt or killed taking selfies of themselves with rattlesnakes, bison, lions, etc.--like last picture before they got something ripped off of themselves. Getting into car crashes--see me while I'm driving, don't I look cool? --CRASH! Look how long we've survived without selfies. George Eastman must be spinning so fast in his grave he's probably set his coffin on fire.

hhsrat
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by hhsrat » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:07 pm

As sad as the story is, if it had happened at a motel on US-192 that backs up on a retention pond, it wouldn't have been national news. It probably would've barely made the local news. It's only because it happened at WDW that anyone outside of the family even heard about it.