Disneyland Shanghai Opens

All other Disney Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disney discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Disneyland Shanghai Opens

Post by felinefan » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:41 pm

Or is it Hong Kong? Anyway, what do you all think of the newest Disney property? From what I've seen on Good Morning America, it looks very nice, and fits in with the area. I thought it was interesting that cast members helped build it. Imagine all the jobs this will bring.

delsdad
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here
Park: Canadas Top
Department: Concert Hall!
Position: Making Lights Move!

Re: Disneyland Singapore Opens

Post by delsdad » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:35 pm

That would be Shanghai. The video looked cool. I have to wonder if the locals have the income to support to park though. Seems like it will be relying on out of town guests.

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:42 pm

Thanks for the correction. Wonder if the prices will "Shanghai" guests--couldn't resist. Yes, I know the term means to drug someone and sign them up for involuntary servitude aboard a ship, but you know some people joke about having to sell the kids to get something.

YANXWIN
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by YANXWIN » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:07 am

I've got a kid or 2 I might sell to keep my annual passes current. Plus I wouldn't have to pay for their annual passes anymore either. Sounds like a win-win for me.

WEDFan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by WEDFan » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:00 am

YANXWIN wrote:I've got a kid or 2 I might sell to keep my annual passes current. Plus I wouldn't have to pay for their annual passes anymore either. Sounds like a win-win for me.
I'm not sure the exchange rate for kids would enable the transaction. We seem to be in a period of lower demand. Can you throw anything in with the kids????

:razz:

YANXWIN
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: Disneyland Shanghai Opens

Post by YANXWIN » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:23 am

How about the instruction manuals for all the appliances and tools at my house. I'm a male... so they've never been used. Mint condition.