Hello Kitty Toothbrush

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Hello Kitty Toothbrush

Post by hobie16 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:25 am

Luggage mix-up and broken toothbrush lead to tourist's arrest.

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

YANXWIN
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: Hello Kitty Toothbrush

Post by YANXWIN » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:44 am

I love how serious the reporter was. I would have busted up 10 seconds into the story. I wonder how many takes it took to get all the way through the story.

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:43 pm

I don't know if they have Dollar Tree stores in Orlando, but here they could've gone to any Dollar Tree and got themselves a new one. What were these people on, that they held other people's luggage hostage and made a big deal about a broken toothbrush? Did they ever explain themselves? Jet lag is one thing, but this is extreme. I can just imagine how the kids are going to tell their friends--assuming they are school age--about their trip to WDW and how Mum and Dad ruined it for them.

shilohmm
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by shilohmm » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:24 pm

Should have been a Cinderella or other Disney character toothbrush. Theming fail on the guest's part.