DCP Verification?

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
Mayonnaise
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

DCP Verification?

Post by Mayonnaise » Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:00 am

Awkward question, is there any way to verify the details of someone's involvement in the DCP? I have Power Of Attorney for a close friend who's unfortunately been confined to mental health care by the state she lives in and I'm sort of being called on as the arbiter of "did this really happen." I can account for a large portion of her life, bit the four years I was away at college we were out of contact, and she says during that time she did a weird number of months in DCP over the course of what should have been two seasons, punctuated by being sent to hospital for periods of time and culminating in being removed from the program for health. I'd be inclined to believe her flat out on that one because it seems totally plausible with her performance history and she'd have been the right age, but there's nagging details that don't fit, like being the wrong height to be "friends" with Princesses. Also it says "Accredited Institutions" on the site, and the training she was at at the time the New York State Theater Institute was never technically a college, but a state program for Theatrical Training which stated it could place students in "Accredited Internships." If you can rule out the institution as a whole, during the years of 2002-2006, that would also work... though it's kind of my hope that she's got eh broad strokes right and her details out of order, as is often the case with her. The only face characters she's the right height for are Wendy and Alice though, and she claims to have once been friends with Ariel... which is impossible unless sitting-finned Ariel has a different height requirement to standing Ariel.

If someone knows a number I could call or something to verify employment or whatever can you post it? If you need more details or whatever I can PM them to you but I don't want to put major identification for an ill friend on an open board.

<3 <3 <3 Thank you guys!!! <3 <3 <3

8^/

Mayonnaise
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: DCP Verification?

Post by Mayonnaise » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:42 am

Also if she WAS DCP in entertainment, I want to see if while I'm down there on Honeymoon in August I might be able to get some signatures for her from her old "Freinds."

8^)

hhsrat
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by hhsrat » Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:34 am

Disney uses a company (I believe Verify Job Systems) to verify employment. They won't provide any details though, just "Yes this person worked here" or "no they did not". I'll see if I can find the phone # later

Mayonnaise
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Mayonnaise » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:49 pm

Thanks. That'd help with the whole, "verifying reality from delusion" thing. If she ever worked there then at the very most that's possible there's distortion, but not full blown delusion. I'll just get her some princess signatures. She loves the Princesses.

8^)

hhsrat
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by hhsrat » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:02 am

Employee Verification

Contact Verify Job Systems at
(800) 800-4857. You will need to supply the following information:

Employee personnel number or social security number

Company Code: 9000

8-digit Salary Pin: Last four digits of the social security number and birth month/day (for income verification only ... not required for simple employment verification)