Caption contest

A place to be entertained. Videos, jokes, games, and more.
Forum rules
At the old Disney Hyperion Studio, the screening room where animators would show animated scenes to Walt for his approval was small, with no ventilation or AC. Not only was it hot, but the animators were nervously awaiting Walt's reaction to their work. Thus, the room became known as the Sweatbox. Even after the Studio moved to Burbank and elegant screening rooms were offered to the staff, the moniker remained.

Now SGT has a sweatbox of our own. This is the place to find and post all entertaining topics such as video links, jokes, games, and the like. A general rule of thumb is that if the thread is meant to be informative (interesting news stories for example), or a topic for discussion (like setting up a park meet) then it should go in the Break Room, but if the intent is to entertain the masses then it's home is The Sweatbox. I'm sure there will be grey areas at times, so if you have doubt as to where a new thread should go, just use your best judgement and the SGT Staff will be glad to move it later if you guessed wrong.
hhsrat
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Re: Caption contest

Post by hhsrat » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:58 pm

Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur ... scary kitty, attacking kitty, fear, fear fear.

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:23 pm

Wombat soon regretted not bringing a 3rd bottle of milk.....

bookbabe
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by bookbabe » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:14 pm

Disney's new premium ticket "Kitty, Kitty, Wombat" show at Animal Kingdom did not turn out to be the profit-generating event they'd hoped, especially once the lawyer got involved.

kcberlin
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by kcberlin » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:50 am

Wombat was initially excited about getting new baritones...then they met.

leftcoaster
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by leftcoaster » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:26 am

ENOUGH! You two are going to bed without your supper! That means no grilled Wombat for either of you!

PatchOBlack
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by PatchOBlack » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:17 pm

It was then that Wombat realized the song was "The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers"......

YANXWIN
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by YANXWIN » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:21 am

"Girls, girls. You are BOTH pretty."

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:06 am

CAPTION CONTEST RESULTS! This was a tough week to judge -- lots of great, funny entries! First, the Honorable Mentions: darph nader: "When they said they were looking for someone to manage the Tigers, I thought I was going to Detroit."; hhsrat: "Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... scary kitty, attacking kitty, fear, fear, fear."; G Scott Lewis: "Bottle feeding two tigers seems simple after Wombat experienced milking the mother."; DisneyMom: "Wombat soon regretted not bringing a 3rd bottle of milk."; Joel Bezaire: "Wombats! They're GRRRRRRRRRRRREAT!"; PatchOBlack: "It was then that Wombat realized the song was 'The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers.'"; and ktulu (presumably from the tiger on the right): "Guys, I got his car keys! Let's get out of here!"

And returning to form with his first win of 2015 and sixteenth overall, Alan AJ Irby! Congratulations again, A.J.!

Thanks to all who entered! New pic coming on Monday!

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:09 am

CAPTION CONTEST for FEB 6! -- Timely, that's what I am. How would you caption this picture? Comment below!

The same pic will show here, on Facebook, and on The World of Wombat. I'll repost the pic with my favorite caption on Friday. No prize this week, sorry, just the glory of winning!

Lasolimu
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Lasolimu » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:04 pm

"You're seriously doing that right in front of me?"