Proved at last: Men really are idiots

News about Theme Parks and their parent companies.
Goofyernmost
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Proved at last: Men really are idiots

Post by Goofyernmost » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:03 am

felinefan wrote:Nowadays, people are getting harassed by nosy neighbors for letting their kids out to play in the front yard--and CPS goes after them too, for "child endangerment"! What is happening to this world?
OH, OH, I can answer that... MASSIVE STUPIDITY!! Complicated by confusion about what is politically correct and what is or isn't any of their business. If it weren't for over reaction, there would be no reaction at all!
:old: :soapbox:

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:00 pm

felinefan wrote:Nowadays, people are getting harassed by nosy neighbors for letting their kids out to play in the front yard--and CPS goes after them too, for "child endangerment"! What is happening to this world?
Not quite the same but the drunk up the street has called the cops to report neighbors vacuuming. Apparently it was adding pain to her many hangovers. She moved out yesterday. We may have a block party.

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

YANXWIN
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by YANXWIN » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:56 am

I may have been the first one to help her load the truck. Lovingly and softly, of course.

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:51 am

YANXWIN wrote:I may have been the first one to help her load the truck. Lovingly and softly, of course.
Everything going off island goes into containers. I was thinking it might be fun to have her travel with her furniture.

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.