ESPN College Football Awards

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

ESPN College Football Awards

Post by Big Wallaby » Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:26 am

When I lived in Oregon, the Seahawks, Ducks, Beavers and any team from the Northwest just plain sucked in the days after the Blazers lost their edge. Today, all of those teams are doing a great job at what they do.

So it was a special treat to finally sit down and watch some shots from my parents DVR of the ESPN College Football Awards filmed at The Boardwalk Resort. In many of the shots you can see Jellyrolls on the left side of the screen. If in a shot you are looking at windows in the background, that is Jellyrolls.

And who is in the shots on the opening sequence of the show? Marcus Mariota of the Ducks.

Here I am, 3,000 miles away from where I grew up and right outside where I work is someone from, well, pretty close to home. I wish I had gone to the taping, I think they allowed guests in. I totally would have had him sign my name tag that says I am from Beaverton, OR which is the home of a little company called Nike.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?